Cockpit FOV

Habu_69

Earlier today I entered a mission in VR and my cockpit was skewed WAY left. I was perched on the right cowling. The normal keypad functions to move FOV were totally unresponsive, i.e. Shift-Control numpad keys were non-functional. Restarted DCS: no change. Nothing I tried changed the FOV, with one exception. Holding down the numpad 0 changed the FOV towards the center. Same applied to non-VR cockpit. Finally resolved issue by the DCS Repair app.

So, anybody know how to fix this issue if it recurs, without resort to repair procedure?

All you need to do is use the "Recenter VR View" button. You can find out how to map that in the video below.

Also in there is VR zoom, which if you don't know about recenter you might also not be aware of.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.