21st OB Hotfix

raelias

"AGM-84D Harpoon network trajectory fixed"

So what does that mean?

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

Thanks for fixing the issue with the 84D, ED. Employed two today and didn't seem to have any issues with them.

One battle at a time folks, sometimes that is the way to get things done. Let's be grateful.

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Thanks for fixing the issue with the 84D, ED. Employed two today and didn't seem to have any issues with them.

One battle at a time folks, sometimes that is the way to get things done. Let's be grateful.

Well said sir. We've come a long way and they have delivered quite a bit to us!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Agreed I just wanted some clarification to what exactally that means

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

Thanks guys/gals.

Agreed I just wanted some clarification to what exactally that means

If I can make an educated guess, without being ripped apart or quoted as a developer.....

Pretty sure it had to do with the issue of the 84D contacting the water surface and compromising the trajectory of the weapon on target. Sometimes even disabling the weapon's effectiveness completely.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Well it's pretty unefective atm because the damage is so low compared to other antiship missiles, but of course it's initial ob launch so thats ok, hoping for a fix next patch!

Well it's pretty unefective atm because the damage is so low compared to other antiship missiles, but of course it's initial ob launch so thats ok, hoping for a fix next patch!

I agree, that the Maverick seems to be more effective (for me personally) and when selecting the "SHIP" function with appropriate OSB button it certainly makes it easier to achieve the lock. Downside is that you have to be much closer to the ship to employ the weapon, putting you more in harms way, compared to the longer range of the 84D. As you say, most likely the WIP bit of it for the damage/effectiveness.

Cheers,

Don