Extreme manouvers SU35

SUBS17

I don't have much experience or history in these things but it always impressed me how Russian engineers have a very keen understanding of aerodynamics, to me it seems almost magical.

The PAK-FA demonstation I almost cried, it is so beautiful...

METEOP

i5-6600K OC@4.5Ghz, GTX 1070 OC, 32Gb RAM, M.2 NVMe SSD

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pro, Trackhat Clip, 1080p projector, Custom touchscreen rig, Ikarus touchscreen panel, Voice Attack, ReShade, Simshaker Aviator

Do you mean this T50 display? Freckin Awesome high alpha Pirouette moves.:pilotfly:

This one is good, but the video I was referring to oddly enough I cannot find it anymore!

This one give a glimpse of what I saw, at the 1:19 mark. But in the other video there were even much more extreme tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzxqMbrjlEs

There is also this one, check out at 4:00 mark it is just insane!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg48SxO2xeU

METEOP

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pro, Trackhat Clip, 1080p projector, Custom touchscreen rig, Ikarus touchscreen panel, Voice Attack, ReShade, Simshaker Aviator

How about this one:huh::thumbup::thumbup::pilotfly:

Yess! I saw a video of the su-57 (at the time was pak-fa) doing this move but I cannot find it anymore.

This video is even better because from a wider angle and clearer picture. Awesome!

METEOP

Found that somehwere in the big world net… :megalol: :lol:

:music_whistling: yep pretty much sums it up.

METEOP

Yess! I saw a video of the su-57 (at the time was pak-fa) doing this move but I cannot find it anymore.

This video is even better because from a wider angle and clearer picture. Awesome!

DCS Hornet can do some of those moves.:thumbup:

:joystick:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]