Next DCS sales ?

slidem

Hello,

I'm a new pilot, I got used to the su25t wich is a very powerfull anti-ground plane with his Anti SAM capacity.

But I really wish to get my hands on the su 27 and su 33 Flanker ! I want to buy Flaming Cliffs 3. Do you know when the next sales are going to be ?

Christmas/New Year at the latest, but somtimes there's also an autumn sale sometime in September/October.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Last year we only had helicopter bundle in September. Why wait? FC3 is already at good cost/fun ratio.

I know good sir ! But without going to far in my personnal life, I'm going to marry next year and every saved euro is welcome to be honest. :thumbup:

I'm glad being introduced to this great game ! Next month I'll make myself an head tracking we can find on youtube ! It's going to be easier to look arround !

Ok, then I suggest installing the A-4E mod, which is free. You can spend a lot of time flying and learning that aircraft while you wait for the sale.

How you install mods ? :huh:

EDIT : Nvm I found a Grim Reaper video :)

Hello,

I'm a new pilot, I got used to the su25t wich is a very powerfull anti-ground plane with his Anti SAM capacity.

But I really wish to get my hands on the su 27 and su 33 Flanker ! I want to buy Flaming Cliffs 3. Do you know when the next sales are going to be ?

Sales roll around every few months, often with half price.

Flaming Cliffs 3 is a great addition to DCS when you're getting into it, get the whole thing and not just one aircraft. The MiG-29 is pretty kickass, you'll love it!

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

I'm sure that in September / October there will be another sale but being selfish, I hope that it comes later because I will spend money in the Sabre and Mig-15...

i7 12700KF | MSI Z690 A-PRO | Corsair Vengeance 2x16 gb @ 3200 Mhz | RTX 3070 Ti FE | Acer XB271HU 1440P 144HZ | Virpil T-50 CM throttle | Virpil WarBRD Base + MongoosT-50 CM2 Grip | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | HP Reverb G2

Bf 109 K-4 | Fw 190 A-8 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | P-51D | Fw 190 D-9 | P-47D | Mosquito FB VI | F/A 18C | F-14 A/B | F-16C | MiG-15bis | MiG-21bis | M-2000C | A-10C | AJS-37 Viggen | UH-1H | Ka-50 | Mi-24P | C-101 | Flaming Cliffs 3

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | The Channel | Syria