Animated pilot body.

sc_neo

I always feel the animated pilot body in some cockpits is a mixed bag, and i usually fly without it since it is rather static thus blocking so vital knobs and switches on some panels.

So for pilot bodys to be really fun and useful, these needed to be animated to that it always moves the legs, knees, elbows or shoulder slightly to one side when you try to look at a console etc.

Additionally, this would really add to immersion if one sees the pilots body leaning forward or twisting the upper torso when looking backwards.

Not sure how complicated it is to implement this (I'd rather first see some essential stuff improve such as AI or weather), but nevertheless, this would indeed be a very nice improvement as well

+1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH