5700 XT ?

Flying over downtown Dubai in an A-10C I'm averaging 78-80fps. Low is around 50-60 and high is around high 80s. This is high preset with medium shadows and medium water at 1080p. MSAA at 2 and SSAA at 1.5. I should mention though I'm still running the VR texture mod that I think is helping with the FPS. I used to have a gtx1060. I'm also using my old CPU which is an i7-3770 running at 4.1ghz. I'm sure that's holding back my performance a bit. I tried the VSR (virtual super resolution) over Caucasus to run at 1440p and it looked pretty legit. That's a special option with Radeon cards. Frame rates were averaging in the mid 70s over that city with 3 air fields to the east. Not had a chance to test it anymore. VR with the 5700xt isn't that great with DCS. Figuring that's my CPU and DCS. It can do a steady 45fps but it looks a bit muddy for my tastes. A bit choppy as well. I'm using a Rift. It has good performance in other games though at mostly medium/high settings. If all goes well I should be upgrading to a 3600 next month. You should have no trouble with a 3900x.

Edited by mxpower76

Ryzen 5800x|B550|32gb|EVGA RTX 3080

|Rift S|G2|VKB-GF3|Virpil CM3 

• 2 weeks later...
I am getting 45-60 FPS with the Reverb. So this seems pretty decent.

Very decent! I'm assuming that's single player / empty map? What do you have your MSAA and supersampling (PD) set at?

Dude, if we can drive a reverb with a $400 GPU, that's big news

Ryzen 5600X (stock), GBX570, 32Gb RAM, AMD 6900XT (reference), G2, WInwing Orion HOTAS, T-flight rudder