Strange Su-25T Aiming on TV

Boberro

Hello, i have some probs with TV aiming...

When I wanna aim, i move target designator over, example moving tank or Shilka, that OK, but why Shkval doesn't want to autolock it? (snap)When target is moving i must move all time target designator to have center of designator on tank... Sometimes it lock even from 9 km, but very often it doesnt lock targets, or locks its from 3-4 km. This is very dangerous specially when example Tanguska fired long ago missle and I still no have lock on it.

Second is about Kh29T - sometimes it locks example empty road and gives me permission to launch. But sometimes I wanna to lock road and Shkval doesnt lock it? Why sometimes I can launch on empty road, sometimes not?

PS. Mission in morning, clear weather.

Thanks.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Perhaps you are using the wrong gate size for the size of the object? You adjust the gate with the ALT-- and ALT-+ keys. The gate should be big enough to fit over the target.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Perhaps you are using the wrong gate size for the size of the object? You adjust the gate with the ALT-- and ALT-+ keys. The gate should be big enough to fit over the target.

Rich

Yes I adjusted, smaller, bigger, that same as target, and still that same.:(

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

hi Boberro.

Yes I adjusted, smaller, bigger, that same as target, and still that same.
This happen because you are out of the auto-lock range.

When you lock a target manual reduce the gate size to 10 (10meters) and maintain the object over lock, it's the same to have the auto lock.

If the target moving, you have to put the target designator just little over the tank or the object, if you are near the target (about 10km) the auto lock will function.

The dimension of gate lock have to change based on the dimensions of the target.

It imagines to use this gate lock as for example as the old camera:

If you set up in wrong way the objective the photo will comes faded, the same for gate lock if you set up a wrong value as dimension of the objective, the target will locked more difficultly.

Sorry for my bad english..:smilewink:

{adi}-Michael - Istruttore Eagles Bombers

Air Dominators Italia

http://www.ad-ita.it

From Italian Community

http://www.ad-ita.it/images/avatarbanners/Targ.Mike.jpg

Thanks for reply, I simple must use ALT +/- keys not CTRL +/-, cause ALT is much smoother, and when use ALT it snaps to object.

ಠ_ಠ