New BS movie...what would you like to see?

I'm looking forward to seeing a new BS movie. It's been a while.

What would you like to see in the next movie that promotes BS?

I for one, would like to see nothing but in game footage. No third party editing. I know there has been one or two done like this, but that was some time ago. I love all the movies that have ever come out for LO, and save them all, and watch them from time to time. With BS one the verge, I would think there would be something in the works to show us.

What would you like to see in the next promo movie?

any video, but like you said, no 3rd party effects. all in-game footage.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I don't even want to see BS until it is released GA just do a great one with FC

why get all hyped up when its out we can enjoy it for what it is:smilewink:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

I'm along the same lines as Deadman. Do a FC video. I'm not much into BS's heli's anyways, unless it makes the jets better. We should put all of that BS stuff in another forum anyways ( one for helicopters ) and keep this one for the LockOn stuff.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Microsoft Windows Vista x64 bit

Overclocked Intel Core2Duo @ 3.30GHz

6GB DDR Ram

Nvidia GTX280 1GB

DCS Blackshark Russian DVD Box and English Download

1920x1080 res. @ 37" Westinghouse LVM-37w3 1080P

Background image by Shrubbo.

I'm along the same lines as Deadman. Do a FC video. I'm not much into BS's heli's anyways, unless it makes the jets better. We should put all of that BS stuff in another forum anyways ( one for helicopters ) and keep this one for the LockOn stuff.

I am not saying that I disagree with you, but a reality is is that the helicopter is coming into this fast jet moving world, and we cannot change that. We cannot seperate them.

Sorry I totaly disagree with you on this. The only reason i may end picking up BS is if every one has in on HL servers .The few upgrades it has barely affected the jet world will having the ability to call on a sq of Helos add to game play ? more than likly will it change how the A-10 is used it may and the fast movers will have a new target :thumbup:

I am not saying that I disagree with you, but a reality is is that the helicopter is coming into this fast jet moving world, and we cannot change that. We cannot seperate them.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

• ED Team
Will it have a boat and a pier? :P

I never really liked that film . . . .

In fact . . . I never thought I'd say this . . . . but the lack of Keanu Reeves actually hurt it!

Haha yeah, i agree. Kinda hated the fact that Keanu wasn't included!

We should put all of that BS stuff in another forum anyways ( one for helicopters ) and keep this one for the LockOn stuff

LOL - you're suggesting ED consign discussion of it's next product to some internet ghetto, & provide a free site so that people can discuss a (very enjoyable) sim they now give away with magazines

:-)

More likely they'll make LO & FC a sticky on the site some day ...

Cheers.

Some ideas:

-SPEED? Drag race between any aircraft, maybe Ka-50 against some ground vehicles :) (civ cars skinned like NFS underground LOL)

-INFANTRY!!!

-For there are so many high-poly new units, maybe we could use some close-up details e.g. on the inside of a Mi-24 or any sort.

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

Who's gonna make this movie? ED? I want game finally - not another clip to play on my nerves. If I have to choose what I'd like to see all new features with new ME including. I don't need any storyline nor pimped frames in AfterEffects-kind-progz - just clean pictures.

This whole waiting is starting to be very boring... Community don't know what to talk about lately. We write same questions, threads, etc all over again. I think I'll go sleep for loooong time just like bears do in winters. Maybe I wake up when BS see the day light.

See ya after a while. Over!

I'd like to see footage of the Black Shark Gold code being burnt to disc, packaged in boxes and sent to my house ;)

• Like 2

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]