radar setup in TWS mode with a Jester

Hunter2.1

(Sorry for the translation, I am from Russia) Are there anyone who knows if finer radar control with the help of a jester is possible? There is a mind to delve into the files and correct its actions

The bottom line is that when in TWS mode, when I fly at an altitude of 12 thousand meters, I can’t hold targets that fly about 2500 meters for a long time, since the lower border of the radar with from distance 85 miles is higher than those 2500 meters, it would seem that you can give an elevation lower, but when I give a command to Low-Middle, it lowers the radar much lower than necessary, lowers it by -16 degrees, but I need -4 degrees the bottom line is that I want the upper border of the radar to rest on my height and the lower as far as possible.

if it is not possible to correct its actions in files, then maybe the developers are using a tool that you can do it yourself ..

DLeHFzcZqEU.jpg

Edited by Hunter2.1

Летаю по священным скрижалям Хартмана

This is still work in progress, so no. In single player you can go to RIO cockpit and do it yourself, in multiplayer either have a human RIO or fly lower.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria