Is jester bored about my carrier traps?

Larkis

maybe its just me... But i land my F14 with Autothrottle and Case1. But after Every landing, Jester just said "2 wire" or "thas a 1 wire" ect. No Jokes, no Snarkiness nothing. Just a bored guy who hate his job but must do it for the paycheck.

Whats wrong with me? Is it cause aof the autothrottle? :(

There should be a slider in the special options menu to adjust Jester Snarkiness.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

For language fun, the phrase "there should be" can be either used to indicate that a thing is expected to be, and to indicate if a thing is merely wished to be. Both interpretations are valid, depending on context, and in the context of DCS, a RIO snark control is something that one could expect to find.

Actually, I recall from the Dev interview on the Alert5 podcast that the dev team did have the snark turned up higher on the early OB releases to test it out.

• 6 months later...
Whats wrong with me? Is it cause aof the autothrottle? :(

He should have some random quotes for when using ACLS and/or Auto-Throttle like:

3 wire: Yea my kid does pretty good with training wheels on too.

2 wire: Maybe next time you wake up and actually fly this thing.

1/4 wire: Computers bah, I could do a better job from back here.

Processor: i7-8700K CPU @ 5.1GHz (OC)

Memory: 16384MB RAM DDR 4266

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080TI FE

VR: PiMax 5K+

HDD: Samsung SSD 960 EVO

HDD: WD SSD WDS100T2B0A-00SM50

Oh ok. Sorry english is not my first language, i misinterpred that. :)

My bad actually. :doh:

One doesn't exist. But I think it would be a good option to have.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yes, such a slider would be quite nice

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

Computers bah, I could do a better job from back here.

???? Since i transitioned from ACLS this Jester callout would be perfect for most of my traps.... He did say something like "hey nice landing man" last week but he may have meant it sarcastically though.

Only unique things he’s said to me are :

“Auto bots roll out” on take off

And

“Your wheels just kissed the runway” on a text book runway landing

I haven’t tried carrier landings because 2.5.6 dropped right when I was about to try (owned the jet 4days at that point)