Thrustmaster TPR problems

Cyborg71

Anyone got suggestions.....

Have had a ThrustmasterTPR for 10 months with no problems.

Now my PC refuses to recognise it from a cold boot. It dissapears from DCS. I can force it to reappear by physically unplugging then reconnecting the usb cable.

It remains recognised and working until the pc is powered off at which point it's lost again.

Thanks in anticipation of some genius replies.........

Is it plugged directly into the PC or a USB hub? Is the USB hub powered?

If it's plugged into a hub I've encountered this with many different devices. Typically unplugging the hub, rebooting and plugging it back in fixes the issue. If it's a powered hub, do the previous as well as unplugging the power cord. If it continues to do it then your hub might be starting to deteriorate. Try a new USB port on the hub or get a new hub altogether.

If no hub, try different USB ports.

Thank you.

No hub.....its connected direct.

Having spent hours trying everything driver based, I decided to plug the TPR it into my laptop to see lf it was the TPR at fault. And it was Instantly recognised.

In frustration I disconnected everything from the main PC except the TPR. (Which now magically recognised) then started adding peripherals back. Hoping to find an issue. Despite putting all back as they were prior....the problem seems solved. Everything back to normal.

I.do not understand.

Thank you.

No hub.....its connected direct.

Having spent hours trying everything driver based, I decided to plug the TPR it into my laptop to see lf it was the TPR at fault. And it was Instantly recognised.

In frustration I disconnected everything from the main PC except the TPR. (Which now magically recognised) then started adding peripherals back. Hoping to find an issue. Despite putting all back as they were prior....the problem seems solved. Everything back to normal.

I.do not understand.

Its a Windows feature, to frustrate the hell out of you. I've had this happen before to me and usually unplugging everything or switching ports has always seemed to help.

Make sure your power options are set correctly, too.

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-usb/

Windows likes to be the know it all on how to operate better than you want..

For me it was one device the rift sensor that was the issue. Did exactly as you described, and no amount of uninstalling fixed it. It is frustrating...

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

That is totally weird, I have the tpr pedals and they are on a powered 3.0 hub, don't have any problems with them.

Do they show up in settings>devices?

What about when you search for game controllers and pull up the control panel for them?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...