Brit_Radar_Dude's USA Lockon Trip- buy him a beer...

Brit_Radar_Dude

Mods - with the benefit of hindsight - can ya move this into Screenshots and Movies in a day or two? More suitable for posting pictures...

Hey,

Brit_Radar_Dude is "in the House" as you chaps in the USA would say.

Right now I'm in S.E.Utah doin' the National Parks - Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, etc....

Meeting up with Colorado folks - IguanaKing , Hitman214th and hopefully one or two others to go shooting at DragonMans sometime this coming weekend.

Will be in Detroit area from Oct 3 thru 17th and trying to meet up with S77th_ReOrdain.

Boston from 17th to 23rd. Have arranged to meet up with IronHand up in N.H.

Will post pics as I get 'em....

If you are in these areas, get in contact and buy me a beer. My US cell is (617) 455-1259. Coverage in Utah is real patchy (no surprises there).

Regards to everyone,

B_R_D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Originally Posted by graywo1fg viewpost.gif

i'm in the middle of nowhere nebraska :D stop by :P lol

hey greywo1fg,

i have lifedin nebraska for a year.

stayed there for a highschool year in a town, a small town, close to lincoln.

the town is called friend

zip postal 68359

do you know that town?

greetings

borchi_2b

Originally Posted by graywo1fg viewpost.gif

i'm in the middle of nowhere nebraska :D stop by :P lol

hey greywo1fg,

i have lifedin nebraska for a year.

stayed there for a highschool year in a town, a small town, close to lincoln.

the town is called friend

zip postal 68359

do you know that town?

greetings

borchi_2b

Well heck, I live in Lincoln. Ya, I know where Friend is, been there a few times. I assume you where here in a program or something? Hope you enjoyed it here. I have many freinds I have met from Germany through staying here a year. Got this dude from Germany in my marching band, really nice guy. He has a really think accent when speaking english, but I am in 4th year German, so sometimes I can get by.

Yep, Nebraska Definition- Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Soybean Plant Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Corn Cow Corn Corn Pig Corn Corn.

Iguanaking and 214th_Hitman have posted some pics on the UBI thread, I'm slowly copying them over to other forums such as this one. They have work / college and I'm on holiday so I have the time to do it Very Happy

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture057qb0.jpg

Left to Right - IguanaKing (Sean), Skopro_PL (Tomasz), Brit_Radar_Dude (Steve), 214th_Hitman (Kevin) and Sean's brother Mike (not a Lockon nut, but helluva good bloke).

Picture by Sean with his cool camera with infrared remote control. That is what is in his hand pointing at the camera! Taken at the Rampart Range in Colorado Springs.

Skopro_PL (Tomasz) shooting the M4

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=19211048

Taken on 214th_Hitman's phone I think...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to meet up with S77th_ReOrdain and his son George. They came to see me officiate a game in metro Detroit, we had a burger and a drink after. Had time for a quick chat about stuff and took a few pictures. Will post them once I get a chance to hook up the camera to a friends PC....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]