How to FCR silence on ACM Mode

micro

Hi guys:)

I know that the F/A-18C Fire Control Radar on RWS mode can be silent or atctive .

But how can on ACM mode quickly switch to silence or active? (Radar power to Standby?)

Thank you

Edited by micro

Press the NWS/Undesignate button on the stick to exit the ACM modes and then select SIL on the radar page. Done quickly, it can take just a couple of seconds.

I don't remember if the radar is supposed to exit SIL automatically, if you select an ACM mode.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

voiceattack

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Using AA Gun in ACM modes You cannot press NWS/Undesignate button to exit the ACM modes and you must switch to other weapons.

And i tried to set a function key to control Radar power STBY or OPER on my HOTAS, and it's working! (^^)

So now i can using AA Gun in ACM modes allows FCR to silence or active and quickly switch between

Sorry, English is not my mother tongue....just google translation (^^)

Edited by micro