Red Alert 2

Alpenwolf

[Vodka]LazzySeal MiG-28 or MiG-21

I'll put you as a MiG-28 pilot first, and if someone misses the event for the MiG-21, you'll fill in.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Here's a message I've just sent out to everyone involved, posting it here just in case I missed someone.

Comrades,

on Thursday, 18 June at 8 PM CEST JG-1 will be hosting a joint practice session codenamed Brotherhood-19-1 for all REDFOR pilots who signed up for Red Alert 2.

Our goal is to get to know each other, as well as practice tactics and communications. However, out primary concern is coming up with a basic plan of action for the actual event.

We recreated the RA2 mission as best we could, with AI standing in for real F-14 and F/A-18 pilots. Though we cannot guarantee that it will have more than a passing resemblance to the actual mission, that is of little significance. As long as we work as a team and know what the others are up to, we will stand a good chance of wiping out the imperialist invaders.

On Thursday we will be joined by our Bulgarian friends from 2IAE. However, due to real-life commitments they will not be able to join us for Red Alert.

Here is a link to a Discord channel we set up for the practice session. The link is non-expiring. Please set your microphone to push-to-talk. It is important that we maintain a modicum of comms discipline.

[server details redacted]

Please let us know if you are able to join us or not.

S!

Firefly

Offz.-S., 1

2.JS, JG-1 „Fritz Schmenkel”

I redacted the Discord server, mission name and password, just so we don't get any unwanted attention. PM me for details if needed.

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / MiG-21 Bison / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

Thanks very much to everyone who participated in the joint training session. We will be holding another one soon, will let everyone know once we come up with a date.

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / MiG-21 Bison / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

Blue:

Available Air-to-Ground weapons:

AGM-65E: 8 x pieces. 2 for each Hornet.

GBU-12: 16 x pieces. 2 for each airplane.

AGM-88C: 8 x pieces. 2 for each Hornet.

ZUNI-127: 40 x pieces.

LANTIRN Targeting Pod: 4 x pieces. 1 x Tomcat.

* Thanks to my buddy, Zergburger, for helping me out choosing the right weaponary for Blue.

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

1 x GCI operator is available for Red. However, a second operator would be even better. Therefore, you can still sign up for the task.

1 x F-5 is also still available.

Reminder:

1800 zulu is the briefing.

1830 zulu is the event's start.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

1 x GCI operator is available for Red. However, a second operator would be even better. Therefore, you can still sign up for the task.

1 x MiG-28 is also still available.

1 x MiG-29 has just beomce available too.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Unfortunately it's looking increasingly unlikely that I'll make 1830z :( Better to give my Mig29 slot up in advance.

Hopefully if its streamed I can still catch that at work.

Sorry to hear. X-man is out as well...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

1 x MiG-28 is also still available.

2 x MiG-29'shave beomce available too.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments