Payment activatio

310thVagabond

Vagabond,

I'm sure they are working on it. If you take a look through the other threads in this section, you will see that all issues were resolved, although sometimes after a few days. Unfortunately, it's now the weekend, so I wouldn't expect any action until next week.

Your patience is appreciated and, on ED's behalf, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Thank's, it is just such a pain, I had a number of day's off, Thursday- Tuesday, would have loved to play the game. Now I am just over it, and that sucks, what would be nice is if they fixed their site, so that when you order it gives you a pop up or re-direct letting the customer know the situation. I have to say that I was frustrated from the onset, especialy seince I bought 2 copies only wanting one, this is not a problem as I know people for the second on as a gift...

the bit of this that chapps me a$$ is that had I gone with my first instinct, adn grabbed the game from Amazon for the SAME price, I would have had it in my hands FRIDAY. I said No no no Download the game that is INSTANT, lol who knew, well I am not as bitter as I sound trust that, just frustrated! I have read the other threads and seen that there ALL getting their copy, and I WILL GET mine, it is just once I do NOW it will be weeks before I get the chance to fly:(