[FIXED] Issue after latest OB 2019-07-03

slundal

Anyone no longer able to use RB75 (maverick) after latest open beta release? Can't get the EP sight to show any video. When I switch to ATK the EP sight doesn't show any video.

I've done the RB75 to death so I'm pretty sure I haven't just missed something in the setup for it. :smartass:

Tried in my own cold start mission as well as in instant action when I spawn in the air.

Can confirm that the EP-13 is up and running again. Thank you RagnarDa! Helgen är räddad. :smilewink:

Major Wintermute :joystick:

PC: i7 4770K - ASUS Z97 Deluxe - 16 Gb RAM - Nvidia GTX 1080 - 27" BenQ XL2720Z - HOTAS Warthog - TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals - MFD Cougar pack - TrackIR 5

DCS Modules: AJS-37 Viggen - A-10C I/II Warthog - F-16C Viper - F-14B Tomcat - F/A-18C Hornet - Su-33 Flanker-D - Su-25 Frogfoot - P-51D Mustang

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can confirm that the EP-13 is up and running again. Thank you RagnarDa! Helgen är räddad. :smilewink:

And thanks ED that was kind enough to release a hotfix.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Where at ED I can find the hotfix pls, ty?

Just update DCS to new Open Beta version (2.5.5.33184) and the hotfix will be included.

Major Wintermute :joystick:

PC: i7 4770K - ASUS Z97 Deluxe - 16 Gb RAM - Nvidia GTX 1080 - 27" BenQ XL2720Z - HOTAS Warthog - TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals - MFD Cougar pack - TrackIR 5

DCS Modules: AJS-37 Viggen - A-10C I/II Warthog - F-16C Viper - F-14B Tomcat - F/A-18C Hornet - Su-33 Flanker-D - Su-25 Frogfoot - P-51D Mustang

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]