MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

This problem was mentioned once very early on in this thread.

I have seen this problem once myself - I could not completely solve the problem but adjusting the camera angle helped. See the link below.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4238892&postcount=502

I am hoping someone can provide a better solution too! Or the next version of the MB-339 works better for you..

Cheers.

I appreciate your helps guys.

@MAXsenna, I had to say that I was on fullscreen, so there wouldn't have been a prob with that.

Ysiad, hopefully I could find a good camera setup for F1 view thanks to the controls you introduced in the link. Specifically, I had to move the camera down using Rshift+Rctrl+Num2 by 2~3 degrees, which is not too much and I can still see the front properly. But if raise my head upward too much, I would each the black threshold again, but that doesn't happen often.

Best,

I hope new MB-339A corrects this for you and the few others.

I appreciate your helps guys.

@MAXsenna, I had to say that I was on fullscreen, so there wouldn't have been a prob with that.

Ysiad, hopefully I could find a good camera setup for F1 view thanks to the controls you introduced in the link. Specifically, I had to move the camera down using Rshift+Rctrl+Num2 by 2~3 degrees, which is not too much and I can still see the front properly. But if raise my head upward too much, I would each the black threshold again, but that doesn't happen often.

Best,

The blackout issue is a strange little BUG indeed!

- I wonder if it is related to Video Card.

- My friend was using an OLD AMD Radeon 6950 I lent him so that I could get him addicted to DCS.

.. LoL

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Interesting mentions in this MB-339 Video form 2018

I am waiting for the beautiful update!

Interesting mentions include an MB-339CD and how it is used to Train Pilots for the Typhoon.

Hint-Hint!.

• Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Goodmorning everyone,

with this post we want to keep all of you updated about the development status of the MB-339.

In recent months our aircraft has undergone a major restyling both graphic and code making the simulation experience more authentic.

However, we encountered some technical pitfalls that make difficult the closing of the project and therefore it is necessary to have access to the SDKs (e.g. creating the complete navigation system, making the radios operational, and so on).

Thanks to the recent collaboration with IndiaFoxtEcho, a well-known Italian software house active from 10 years on several flight simulators, we are evaluating the possibility of undertaking commercial routes, therefore the development of the MB-339 MOD is suspended until a date to be decided.

It will still be possible to download the current version of the MB-339 (v2.0.1) but it will no longer be supported (last DCS version tested 2.5.6.49798). However, we do not exclude the possibility of the release of future minor fixes that will fix small compatibility bugs with new versions of DCS World.

Thanks for your support over the years!

FTV Dev Team

Congratulations for this AMAZING module that out stands some payware aircraft!

Going professional is a major step and I assume the whole community is really looking forward to see you guys succeeding in this adventure! Would be great if you guys could keep the MB339 still working on DCS, even if without upgrades, but I have no idea how hard it might be.

I personally wish we could see more italian aircraft in the future, and the AMX is in the top of my mind when I think about it.

Grazie e ti auguro tutto il meglio!

To be honest, I’m not sad at all about this. Your module deserves access to the SDKs, and I will gladly pay for this level of quality. Wish you the best with this project, and I’m glad IndiaFoxtEcho will help you guys!! His work is amazing as well.

Daniel

:thumbup:

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

I don’t really understand what this announcement means.

Are you talking about going commercial on dcs platform or other platforms like Msfs?

Or both?

By the way...

Who cares about msfs

As stated in our post, the MB-339 mod is no longer supported as we are evaluating some commercial ways. More info will be provided in the next future.

I know that you don't care about MSFS, in our post no mention was made on MSFS or any other platform. It is just a "stop of work" post.

Inviato dal mio SM-N975F utilizzando Tapatalk

Best of luck and thank for all the great work! I really hope you become and official 3rd party for DCS!

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Short term SAD News -> Hope it translates to Long Term GREAT News!

@6S.Duke,

I would have loved to see an updated MB-339 with new textures and more realistic features and bug some fixes.

The "Landing Gear Takeoff bug" is annoying but can be worked around with longer runways, less payload and or full flaps.

I am happy with whatever business decisions your Team makes; this is YOUR MOD, and I thank you for letting us use it in whatever state it is in!

You have my VOTE for converting to a full DCS Payable Module. I know that new customers to DCS would only benefit if the MB-339 were the FIRST Clickable Cockpit plane they learned in DCS.

HINT HINT - Nick Grey, Matt Watner, NineLine,......... LOL...

No Worries -All Good here. Cheers, and thanks again!

On one hand it does suck that you have to halt work while you look into going commercial, on the other hand I'd love to see the MB-339 become an official module.

I'd 100% buy it, as I've had so much fun with the mod, and it's among my favorites of all the planes I have in DCS currently.

Good luck with going commercial and I hope it all works out great guys!

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle

GOOD LUCK on your endeavors! Thank you very much for the free module you have produced for us the community thus far. This and the A-4 have always been a staple of what awesome cooperative effort can accomplish for DCS in the free module community.

Goodmorning everyone,

with this post we want to keep all of you updated about the development status of the MB-339.

In recent months our aircraft has undergone a major restyling both graphic and code making the simulation experience more authentic.

However, we encountered some technical pitfalls that make difficult the closing of the project and therefore it is necessary to have access to the SDKs (e.g. creating the complete navigation system, making the radios operational, and so on).

Thanks to the recent collaboration with IndiaFoxtEcho, a well-known Italian software house active from 10 years on several flight simulators, we are evaluating the possibility of undertaking commercial routes, therefore the development of the MB-339 MOD is suspended until a date to be decided.

It will still be possible to download the current version of the MB-339 (v2.0.1) but it will no longer be supported (last DCS version tested 2.5.6.49798). However, we do not exclude the possibility of the release of future minor fixes that will fix small compatibility bugs with new versions of DCS World.

FTV Dev Team

Goodmorning everyone,

FTV Dev Team

If a version with PFM, Textures in 4k and 3D model level A-10C v2, F-14, F-16, F-18 etc. is launched in the future. I will buy it. A C version would be very welcome!

Edited by ThorBrasil

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

IFE working with DCS? Wow... F-35 when? :p

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, i5 6600K @3.5ghz, GTX 1070, 16GB ram, Windows 10 Home x64 https://pcpartpicker.com/b/JH9J7P

Modules: A-10C, FC3, F/A-18C, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, AJS-37, AV-8BNA, M-2000C, MiG-21, F-14A/B, JF-17, F-16C, Supercarrier

Maps: Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf

Awaiting: DCS: F-15E