MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Just uploaded another RCAF demo team skin for the MB-339. Will be my last for a while.

Will probably be live after review sometime tomorrow.

Lh6N9bx.jpg

GwxxNTT.jpg

ZcUefVF.jpg

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great work! RaTzo

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Hi guys! I'm working on a mini campaign for the 339. I need help for some voice overs.

Everyone who is willing to help please send me your recording with no effects added. I'll add some post-processing effect myself later.

Thanks!

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=230395&d=1584907930

Operation Georgian Job is a 6 mission campaign set to test your skills on formation flying and TACAN navigation skills ( once they will be implemented on the 339 systems ).

It's possible to use also NS430 navigator ( which you can find on sale for a few bucks right now ).

For now all missions are for SP , I will convert a few of them for COOP MP also.

briefing-map.jpg

Desktop_Screenshot_2019.12.30_-_21.47.03.72.png?width=1444&height=609

Desktop_Screenshot_2019.12.30_-_22.48.14.81.png?width=1444&height=609

Desktop_Screenshot_2020.01.04_-_12.08.58.85.png?width=1444&height=609

Hi guys! I'm working on a mini campaign for the 339. I need help for some voice overs.

Everyone who is willing to help please send me your recording with no effects added. I'll add some post-processing effect myself later.

Thanks!

I love this idea! The M339 is an absolute blast.

I've done all the Papa Bear ones, but unfortunately I am unable to send them here due to the format being M4A

You can DM me and we can sort something out, I'll be happy to do all of them. My friends don't call me "the Man of Many Voices" for nothing ;)

Edited by Corsair106

I love this idea! The M339 is an absolute blast.

I've done all the Papa Bear ones, but unfortunately I am unable to send them here due to the format being M4A

You can DM me and we can sort something out.

maybe you can load them on a cloud like dropbox or wetranfer and send me the link

, I'll be happy to do all of them. My friends don't call me "the Man of Many Voices" for nothing ;)

Tower would be good , I hope to have an italian guy to be Bianco 1 as I would like to have the typical italian accent :music_whistling:

maybe you can load them on a cloud like dropbox or wetranfer and send me the link

Tower would be good , I hope to have an italian guy to be Bianco 1 as I would like to have the typical italian accent :music_whistling:

No Worries

Will do Tower and send both to you via a DM

Hello,

I have a problem with an export to a MyNL navigation map.

This export works with DCS planes:

SU 25T as well as with planes made flyable with FC3, the position of the plane is sent on the map. This export does not work with the MB339, the Alphajet, or the A4.

Do you have any idea of this problem?

Thank you

FMJPA / JP

Export.lua

Hi,

sorry but we don't know MyNL navigation map.

We support only our MB339, other 3rd party Apps don't falls under our competences.

I would suggest to concact the developer of MyNL.

Regards,

Duke

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Thank you for your reply.

I contacted the designer of MyNL.

For him, his software works on original DCS aircraft.

My question was, what is the difference between third party aircraft and those of DCS in terms of export.

Thank you

FMJPA

Thank you for your reply.

I contacted the designer of MyNL.

For him, his software works on original DCS aircraft.

My question was, what is the difference between third party aircraft and those of DCS in terms of export.

Thank you

FMJPA

Essentially the original DCS aircraft are integrated into DCS core following the ED standards.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

It may be possible that all the codes for export.lua are not open or do not work the same for third-party aircraft.

If not, why this difference in operation between for example the SU25T and your plane?

FMJPA

Guys the jetseat and the simshacker software also is not working with this awesome plane.

It is known?There is something that can be done about that?

Thanks

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png