MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

:cry:

Hmm this is very strange. I tried this per video last week and it didn't work for me. I open a mission file (miz) using both winrar and then 7Zip, created a folder called 'KNEEBOARD' then inside that created a folder called 'IMAGES' dropped my 550x880 standard kneeboard-sized PNG files into IMAGES but didn't work. (Curiously for me, I can't seem to get mission-specific kneeboards to show on any aircraft). Something I must be doing wrong somewhere.

I do have to say I get completely bamboozled and confused at 07:00 on the video when this other guy comes over the top and tells you to do it in a completely different way but the screen goes black

I use JPG not PNG.... I'm not sure PNG are loaded by DCS engine.

Fix for MB-339 Kneeboard

Hello everyone,

As the next update of our Mod is requiring a long time (we are refactoring all systems), we have decided to release this small fix for the kneeboard.

This fix is applicable to the version 2.0.1.

Download

Download the file attached below (default.rar).

How to install this fix:

Download, put and overwrite this file within the following folder:

C:\Users\<YOUR_USER_NAME>\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\MB-339PAN\Input\keyboard

Acknowledgment

A big thanks to beppe_goodoldrebel which worked on this fix.

Cheers,

Duke

default.rar

Screen_200117_115058.thumb.jpg.36416ce242fe3503618ece2ed410f019.jpg

Thanks you for the fix! It is working with default and custom kneeboards.

I use joystick buttons for prev/next page, normally.

In the settings the entries for all kneeboard actions exists twice and are orange.

One has the keyboard set, but the joystick parts are disabled.

The second has no keyboard set but I can add joystick buttons. But they didn't work.

Any chance to get this fixed, too?

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Thanks you for the fix! It is working with default and custom kneeboards.

I use joystick buttons for prev/next page, normally.

In the settings the entries for all kneeboard actions exists twice and are orange.

One has the keyboard set, but the joystick parts are disabled.

The second has no keyboard set but I can add joystick buttons. But they didn't work.

Any chance to get this fixed, too?

Try replace this file

Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\MB-339PAN\Input\joystick\default.lua

with the one in attached below.

It should fix all.

default.lua

Try replace this file

Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\MB-339PAN\Input\joystick\default.lua

with the one in attached below.

It should fix all.

Thanks!

I will add this to the mod and to DCS user files in order to allow all to fix all problems.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

@beppe_goodoldrebel: Thank you very much for the fixed version!

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Greetings all,

I've just dowloaded the module,

Awesome job, thanks for all the efforts, wery well done and funny,

A question, is really so difficult stall this plane?

Ciao, ho scaricato il modulo....

Gran bel lavoro! Complimenti a tutti! Davvero divertente...

Una domanda, è veramente così difficile da mandare in stallo quel velivolo?

Edited by Skeinon

Thank you!

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Greetings all,

I've just dowloaded the module,

Awesome job, thanks for all the efforts, wery well done and funny,

A question, is really so difficult stall this plane?

Ciao, ho scaricato il modulo....

Gran bel lavoro! Complimenti a tutti! Davvero divertente...

Una domanda, è veramente così difficile da mandare in stallo quel velivolo?

Hi!

The MB339 for its goemetry is a very simple plane. It's design allows stall with an autonomous recovery tendency, this tendency is also reported within the flight manual.

However, with the future the flight model will be also subject to minor fix/improvements, especially during flight with flaps down.

Vi faccio i miei complimenti per questo modulo che è semplicemente spettacolare! Ho una domandina: Nel pannellino del Gps del cosciale di dx come faccio a seguire dei waypoint in un piano di volo?

Grazie mille a chi avrà la pazienza di rispondermi.

Vi faccio i miei complimenti per questo modulo che è semplicemente spettacolare! Ho una domandina: Nel pannellino del Gps del cosciale di dx come faccio a seguire dei waypoint in un piano di volo?

Grazie mille a chi avrà la pazienza di rispondermi.

Hi!

Unfortunately it is not operative yet, our target is to activate the navigation system with the next update.

Does this aircraft supposed to lose fuel pressure and engines shutdown with extended inverted flight?

R5 2600 @4.2 GHZ, 16GB ram @ 3133, 1060 6GB at 2100 and 4400 970 Evo, TM16000M FCS Flight Pack and old eyes. Just an old Hillbilly that does what he wants when he wants...if I can get out of bed!

Does this aircraft supposed to lose fuel pressure and engines shutdown with extended inverted flight?
Yes, the shut down appears after 25 seconds of inverted flight (negative G flight) but no loss of fuel pressure is supposed as reported in the flight manual and based on the design of the aircraft fuel system.

Hi, anyone can help me to understand the continuos crash of my MB 339 when we are in my private server session. I've attach the log.

thanks and best regards

Dan

Ho provato a darci una occhiata: di critico sul 339 non c'è nulla, gli errori si riferiscono a 2 file in particolare relativi alla chat eventi, a seguito poi si verifica l'ACCESS VIOLATION della dll del terreno.

I 2 file sono

• MissionEditor/modules/mul_chat.lua sulla riga 700 sull'evento takeoff e 707 sull'evento Landing
  • MissionEditor/GameGUI.lua sulla riga 352 (funzione onGame event) all'esecuzione della riga 355 (Chat.onGameEvent...)

Non saprei nemmeno se gli errori su chat e terreno sono correlati. Altra cosa riguarda come hai strutturato la missione: vedendo le caratteristiche del tuo PC e confrontandole con i requisiti raccomandati sei un po' borderline per RAM e scheda video (loro consigliano una 1070 o una Vega con 8GB e 32gb di ram per missioni pesanti). Prova a diminuire il numero di oggetti in mix, oppure abbassa i dettagli grafici al minimo.

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Hi the Frecce .

I have an issue with the MB339.

DCS crash when I want to fly with it.

I've these lines in the crash log:

2020-01-21 18:13:52.358 ERROR EDCORE: Can't open file: /models/cockpit_mb-339pan.edm.ilv.

2020-01-21 18:13:52.358 ERROR VISUALIZER: ILV for cockpit 'cockpit_MB-339PAN' not found

I tried to make a repair but there is the same problem.

Could you help me please ?

Regards

Edited by sushy73

Hi the Frecce .

I have an issue with the MB339.

DCS crash when I want to fly with it.

I've these lines in the crash log:

2020-01-21 18:13:52.358 ERROR EDCORE: Can't open file: /models/cockpit_mb-339pan.edm.ilv.

2020-01-21 18:13:52.358 ERROR VISUALIZER: ILV for cockpit 'cockpit_MB-339PAN' not found

I tried to make a repair but there is the same problem.

Could you help me please ?

Regards

Hi Sushi, those errors are always present, but they will not crash DCS: they are caused due to our mod (like every not official ED Mod with custom cockpit, i.e. A-4E) doesn't carry an ILV file along the edm model of the cockpit

Try to attach here your full dcs.log (only this file, in zipped form using the CLIP button), and we may see what really is causing DCS to crash.

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro