Mark Point with JSOW/JDAM

grant977

There is a mod called DCS Waypoint Editor that should allow you to achieve what you're looking for.

I myself have not used it and I think there are some limitations to what it can currently do, but I have seen a number of people mention it on the forums.

i used it myself and wouldn't fly without it, the biggest feature is the Coords capturing on the F10 map, even if you don't use the auto fill it still sorts your targets and keeps the coorrd's ready to enter. i love it very much, and its handy af.

It also works for the Harrier in the newest version.

make sure to read the readme tho.

https://github.com/Santi871/DCSWaypointEditor/blob/master/README.md

SFMBE

Jester will enter them in the Tomcat. Was hoping there was a similar way.
Well, our Hornet is single seat, so everything falls to you. We'll be able to create mark points with the TGP and the JHMCS in the future. You shouldn't use the F10 map at all, if you want to do it properly. For PP coordinates, we'll have to wait for the DTC implementation.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

how can I obtain the decimal part of Lat/Long to enter via the UFC???

After the last digit hit enter. Then enter the decimal hit enter again.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

but where do I get the numbers from????
There's an option to choose which coordinate format is displayed on the ME. You can find them like that. Alternatively, you can are open the F10 map during the game and hit LAlt+Y to change coordinates display.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

for degree minutes seconds decimal seconds just press alt+y whilst on f10 map to swith between various coordinates types.

I use DCSWaypointEditor/README.md at master · Santi871/DCSWaypointEditor · GitHub

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

There is a mod called DCS Waypoint Editor that should allow you to achieve what you're looking for.

I myself have not used it and I think there are some limitations to what it can currently do, but I have seen a number of people mention it on the forums.

+1

I totally agree, it is an amazing piece of software , incredible easy and efficient:thumbup::thumbup:

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black