If you could have one WW2 fighter module not yet implemented, what would it be?

MobiSev

I would really like to see the Northrop P-61 Black Widow night fighter as a module. Plenty of cool performance, complexity, and it has radar! Would make a great multiplayer co-operative module.

Agreed:thumbup:

However it came late and would only get on board as it looks the coolest plane in the world

• Like 1

yak or Lagg -3.

mitsubishi 0 also.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Looks like the tally is:

A6M Zero + Carrier - 9

P38 - 9

Tempest - 6

P61 - 2

me262(already being developed) - 2

Ki84 - 1

F4F - 1

F6F -1

F8F - 1

P40 - 1

Seafire - 1

Typhoon - 1

Spitfire 1a/2a - 1

Yak - 1

Lagg - 1

Pretty sure there were a couple of Spitfire XIV votes in there as well.

Need some more Pacific theater stuff:

P-38

Wildcat or Hellcat to accompany the Corsair that's coming

TBF Avenger would be a cool multi-crew experience

Zeke

Tony

(AI) Kate, Val, Betty, B-29, B-25

And of course a USN and IJN flattop.

Hell, a PBY Catalina would be fun to fly.

I definitely would want it, personally however I wish ED to concentrate on more significant European theatre aircraft before moving on to others.

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Of course the first choice is an aircraft that didn't see action in Europe :doh: :lol:

Well we already have two Allied fighters and two 3rd Reich fighters. The next logical step is Imperial Japan and a Pacific theater....

My god ... the P-38 ! It would be SO at home in DCS.

Can you imagine flying that mud mover around while your buddies take care of the aerial threats. The P-38 was also used a lot for photo reconnaissance, which would bring a new aspect to the mission types. In my book the P-38 is the A-10 of WWII.

Edited by Frag

P-38J or L, for sure. Jack-of-all-trades and it would look so, so good in DCS.

Ryzen 7 2700, MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200, 970 EVO 1TB SSD, eVGA GTX 1080 8GB ACX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well we already have two Allied fighters and two 3rd Reich fighters. The next logical step is Imperial Japan and a Pacific theater....

Why the European theatre is far far from being complete... Learn from history complete one front before opening up another :D

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

I mentioned the Ki-84 in my other post, but the N1K2 would also be awesome.

The Sea Fury, Ki-84, and N1K2 would all be instant buys for me.

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17