add on installation question

hi everybody,

my question is directed to the lock on devs & beta testers.

a lot of Lock on simmers use custom mods with lock on : mods for skins, mods for sounds (hi zzz wazzup ?! :shock: ), etc...

So, before installing the addon is there anything that we need to uninstall to have a clean install of 1.1 version in order to prevent any conflicts.

Cya

Re: add on installation question

hi everybody,

my question is directed to the lock on devs & beta testers.

a lot of Lock on simmers use custom mods with lock on : mods for skins, mods for sounds (hi zzz wazzup ?! :shock: ), etc...

So, before installing the addon is there anything that we need to uninstall to have a clean install of 1.1 version in order to prevent any conflicts.

Cya

Will version 1.1 contain all the previous patches? :?:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

i dont know if you try to answer my question or if you ask a question too ?

maybe my question was not clear enough so i will reformulate it.

Using Loman 2.1 i have installed a lot of stuff for Lock on (my current verion is 1.02), do i need to uninstall all this stuff before installing the addon 1.1 on my lock on copy.

For a beta test it's always advisable to test without any mods, which is what I did ;)

In general it's also advisable to install addons over a clean installation. I assume that an 1.1 addon will update various files that may have been changed by 3rd party mods; in the end it's impossible for both developers and testers to check for compatibility with all of those.

I can't say if an 1.1 addon will require 1.02 or be installed over 1.00, although I would guess it's the latter and contains all previous updates.

Caretaker

ED Beta Test Team