Moving map

No.54 FatBen KL-F

Anyone know why I can't get the moving map to operate any more since todays update?

I start as normal, enter co ordinates, wait for countdown etc and select Nav, and no moving map. I have waypoints and everything functioning but I cannot get a map on the left screen. I have tried selecting map and map again etc and nothing.

This is the most frustrating thing about this game and the devs. You get an update, cannot find any infomation about it, trawl through forums looking for reports/fixes and spend the night you'd planned on playing pilots frustrated and pissed off. If I wanted to feel like that I'd be in the living room talking to the wife.

You tube videos can be found here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bangers189

...This is the most frustrating thing about this game and the devs. You get an update, cannot find any infomation about it, trawl through forums looking for reports/fixes and spend the night you'd planned on playing pilots frustrated and pissed off. If I wanted to feel like that I'd be in the living room talking to the wife.

Tough i agree with that part,lol, there was nothing for the Harrier in the recent patch, so maybe try a repair? Its working for me, but i checked only in an instant mission. And switch to IFA.