Mission 19 Spring Tension Broken?

I fly out to the waypoint and it tells me I'm over the target and then chief says to stand by for heading to illuminate and no more instructions after that. I looked at the trigger zones so I know roughly where they're at. I flew 0 degrees for at least 7 miles, turned back in, flew in circles around the target area at 3000m and still no further instructions.

So whatever is supposed to work to trigger the set of instructions to launch illumination rockets is not working. I would really like to complete the campaign so if someone from ED reads this I would appreciate knowing if there's a fix or if one is coming or if I'm doing something wrong possibly.

I know this campaign is pretty old and low priority now but it's turned out to be really fun and immersive and I would really like to finish it at some point. So please try to fix it if broken if and when you have time.

Edited by 75th-VFS-Striker

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I made a mistake on it. You can't use illumination rockets, instead you have to use the SAB-100 illumination bomb. The problem is that they are not in the preset loadouts because they were erased so I didn't know. There should probably be a notation in the briefing as to what ordnance you should take. I think that would be helpful. There is another problem though. The directional triggers are not working. I've been toying around with it and I'll post what I find later today.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 7 months later...

I flew the mission today. A while after the first flyover and illumination I was asked for the second round, which I did. After that nothing. Su-25s on the way home. So I decided to fly home to Shpora, landed and mission success...So not a big deal, but also no very nice to have this radio silence (flying stable version).