Drag is too high ?

Arekushi

Hello folks,

I read in the changelog that drag curves were adjusted along with engine power. It seemed to have improved imho but I had a weird thing happening in a multiplayer mission with a friend in the back seat.

We flew along fine, had a nice couple of engagements which left us with around 9000 pounds of fuel, two empty tanks and two 9Ms. On final I noticed I had trouble maintaining profile with speedbrake and DLC up. Got those tucked back in and still, the jet felt sluggish. I thought about being in the second regime and didn't investigate further.

We touched the runway, had a weird bug where the RIO saw us jump up and down +-1000ft (yes, yes, heavy landings and all that) and we went around. I noticed again the jet being underpowered but again, thought it was just a feeling.

We went to the boat with what fuel we had left and at the initial, 800ft level, wings swept back, I ajusted 4000lbs per engine to have around 400kts (as Mr Victory205 recommends). And there I noticed I coudn't get even 340kts.

After that the entire Case 1 felt really sluggish again.

Am I missing something ? Do you think the plane had a problem during the flight ? Bug ?

Cheers,

Edited by Arekushi