Logbook / Skins Venezuelan Air Force Final Version DCS Ver.2.5.4.30386

xCorvinuSx

Hello DCS World Pilots ...

First of all I am pleased to announce the final version of the MOD Logbook / Skins of the Venezuelan Air Force: thumb up: for me it was a challenge to have completed this stage of adaptation in the different components that make up this MOD to complement the country of Venezuela in DCS World, was a period of research, development and long time of design of this project that for me it is of total satisfaction to have finished it with a model to be added to future updates of DCS World from developing countries.

Previously I made a first delivery at the beginning of this year https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=228496 we are already halfway through the year and it is already finished despite all the adversities that occur in my country Venezuela.

Many adjustments were made to the updates that DCS World had in all this time: thumb up: here I bring you some changes of the new content for this MOD.

PILOT NOTEBOOK

Squads added with their own pilot patches other than those previously added:

- Squadron T1 and T2 (Transport) -NEW-

- Squadron No. 132 - YAVIRE -NEW-

- Squadron N ° 151 - LINCES -NEW-

- Squadron No. 152 - AVISPONES -NEW-

- Squadron No. 171 - WARAOS -NEW-

- Squadron N ° 851 - AGUILAS -NEW-

- Squadron N ° 852 - GUACHAROS -NEW-

Added decorations:

- VENEZUELAN AIR FORCE PILOT WINGS -NEW-

- Cross of the Venezuelan Air Force 1-2-3 CLASS -NEW-

They were redesigned in their entirety to the previous version.

Pilot images of the Venezuelan Air Force were added for their placement in the pilot AVATAR.

The hierarchy of promotion to the rank superior to General of Division was increased.

THIS IS ON THE PART OF THE PILOT NOTEBOOK

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------

AIRCRAFT AND HELICOPTER SKINS

All the skins of the aircraft and helicopters were redesigned, some new ones were included in the MOD.

F-86F SABER -NEW-

BOEING 737 -NEW- (Only works by downloading AIRCRAFT MOD)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------

This MOD was tested with the DSC World version Ver.2.5.4.30386 STABLE, screenshots are attached: thumb up:

Thank you very much for your receptivity and the followers for this culminated work and continue doing many more projects for the enjoyment of our flight in DCS. If you liked my work and you want to support me for the purchase of DCS modules, even if your contribution is very small for me it will be very helpful: thumb up: you can do it through PayPal to my account the.corvus.corvax@gmail.com

THANK YOU !!! TO ENJOY THE VENEZUELAN AERIAL FORCE

Download Link: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=xcorvinusx&set_filter=Y

Loogbook-Venezuela.jpg

Screen-190604-232236.png

Screen-190604-220949.png

Screen-190604-221242.png

Screen-190604-223623.png

Screen-190604-220143.png

Screen-190604-220705.png

Screen-190604-215849.png

Screen-190604-215600.png

Screen-190604-221636.png

Screen-190604-222525.png

Screen-190604-223042.png

Edited by xCorvinuSx

• 2 years later...

Hi, the download link is not working, is there any other way to get these?

5950X, 32GB DDR4, RTX3090, NVMe. (Main - VR with RIFT S)

i7 4930K @ 4.5MHz, 64GB DDR3, RTX2070, SSD's. (Local DCS server)

DCS SA, PG, NTTR, Syria, A4E, AV8B, F-14, F-16, F-18, F-5, FC3, C101, L-39, M2000C, VIGGEN, Mi-8,Mi-24, BF-109, Spitfire.