[REPORTED] The artifacts shadows of the cockpit V2.5.5

petsild

On almost all the modules are strange artifacts in the cockpit. On the UH-1 are look normal.

2rUa6cHLlQQ

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

it`s incorrect shadows from the objects behind (seat etc). And this bug is already there for quite a long time.

I was hoping for a fix in 2.5.5

YouTube || Copycats - technology and product clones (primarily aviation) || dgrigoriev.com
SPECS: i7 8700K (OK 5GHz), 2xGTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, 1Tb SSD, WIN 10, 2560x1440, Oculus Rift CV1 || TM Warthog, TIR5, MFG Crosswind pedals

Also, most planes don't seem to cast a shadow from inside the cockpit onto the outside.

+1 on the plane shadows. Only flat shadows seem to work properly in the F-18. Everything else only casts a shadow of the loadout, not the aircraft.

The F-18 does seem to cast a shadow while on the ramp, but once in the air, just the loadout is rendered on the ground.

Yupp I got a delay on my video I am working on due to shadows currently. Really do not want to make a video with flat shadows it just looks weird

My PC: GPU-AMD 6800XT OC / CPU- AMD RYZEN 5800X OC / 32 GB RAM 3200Mhz / 1TB SSD / 2TB HDD / 500GB M.2 / Monitor: 34" Ultrawide Samsung 1000R Curve / WinWing F16EX HOTAS / TM Cougar MFDs / TM TPR Rudder Pedals / TrackIR5 / ICP

In the last beta, the shadows are normal, now is to see even a pilot, thank you ED.

CVctnTgM8wc

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

• 2 months later...