Bailey's VoiceAttack Profiles

Bailey

I googled "DCS F14 VA profile", which led me here:

Bailey's F-14B VoiceAttack Profiles - DCS: F-14A & B - ED Forums (eagle.ru)

And yep, it's the wrong damned version! That'll explain what's going on then. Thanks mate!

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

3 hours ago, GunSlingerAUS said:

I googled "DCS F14 VA profile", which led me here:

Bailey's F-14B VoiceAttack Profiles - DCS: F-14A & B - ED Forums (eagle.ru)

And yep, it's the wrong damned version! That'll explain what's going on then. Thanks mate!

Oh! That's just as much as my fault. I have corrected the link and text on that thread. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bailey,

I'm a new DCS user and having a problem installing your F-18C profile. I have followed your youtube install video and searched these forums but can't figure it out.

I can import the downloaded profile to VoiceAttack, however when i go to the F-18C Sim controls, click in the keyboard column and follow the load profile steps, there are no .diff.lua files to select.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sabre11 

DCS changed the setup in the Saved Games files.

When you click on Load Profile if you look at the path at the top, you'll see the program now is looking at the "InputUserProfiles" previously it would go to the Config\Input\Module Name\keyboard directory.

What you need to do is copy the .diff.lua file into the InputUserProfiles directory and you should then see it when you try to load it. Personally I'd make a folder inside InputUserProfiles for the module, like FA-18C_Hornet and copy the file to there then navigate there once in the Input section in the game.

If running the Open Beta the path is User\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\InputUserProfiles

• Thanks 1