Bailey's VoiceAttack Profiles (Added Mirage F1!)

Yeah I saw the kneeboard pages you created for the basic group of spoken command. Those were really great. I can get away with simple aircrafts but the hornet, Harrier and the kA-50 would be quite a hassle to remember.

Do you have a profile for the A-10C? I cannot find any for the Warthog.

Once again, thanks for a great voice command mod.

Yea, the more gizmos and gadgets, the more commands there are. The KA-50 is actually a lot easier than the others you mentioned. There are macros that help quite a lot. Yes, the A-10 VA Profile is in the first post of this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Bailey,

I want to thank you for the excellent profiles and support you generously provide. I would gladly pay for them. I have your profiles for the A-10C, the F-18C, and your detailed maps and highly recommend all of them. They work without any issues, and are very detailed. You improved the 3 radio operation of the A10C, and added additional assists.

The F-18 is an amazingly in depth profile. Your profiles reduce the steep learning curve that these aircraft require. You have opened up opportunities for people who would never be able to enjoy flight sims without your work.

You have a new nickname from me, "Wizard". You definitely turned my frustration to motivation.

Thanks again,

Wayward

PS

The work that Bailey, and the other few who provide excellent and free software to improve our experiences deserve to be recognized for what they do. They have monetary costs, in addition to all the hours they spend producing and testing the product.

While they really do this to help others, please consider donating to lessen their expenses and encourage and support their future efforts. It is the right thing to do.

Thanks

• Like 1

Bailey,

I want to thank you for the excellent profiles and support you generously provide. I would gladly pay for them. I have your profiles for the A-10C, the F-18C, and your detailed maps and highly recommend all of them. They work without any issues, and are very detailed. You improved the 3 radio operation of the A10C, and added additional assists.

The F-18 is an amazingly in depth profile. Your profiles reduce the steep learning curve that these aircraft require. You have opened up opportunities for people who would never be able to enjoy flight sims without your work.

You have a new nickname from me, "Wizard". You definitely turned my frustration to motivation.

Thanks again,

Wayward

PS

The work that Bailey, and the other few who provide excellent and free software to improve our experiences deserve to be recognized for what they do. They have monetary costs, in addition to all the hours they spend producing and testing the product.

While they really do this to help others, please consider donating to lessen their expenses and encourage and support their future efforts. It is the right thing to do.

Thanks

Thank you for the kind words! They are much appreciated! And thank you for the call to support the creators of free content. Even if someone does not have the means or desire to donate, please consider passing on the fun, joy, and entertainment to others by sharing the content, telling them about it, or teaching them something new. Pass it along and have fun!

Bailey,

I want to thank you for the excellent profiles and support you generously provide.

+1

Thank very much. Your F-18 profile is great. I really can't afford Vaicom Pro right not but this seems to do just about everything I need. By studying your commands, I was even able to create a few of my own like a Tacan call that puts in the freq without me having to say the numbers each time since I use the same mission all the time.

One question, is there any way to have a command read the comms menu(\)

so that it always selects the correct F-key for the Supercarrier? Every time I fly, it is at a different place in the atc menu, so I almost always get the dreaded Go to Alternate.

INBOUND

Press \ key and hold for 0.01 seconds and release

Press F5 key and hold for 0.1 seconds and release

Press F9 key and hold for 0.1 seconds and release (this line needs help)

Press F1 key and hold for 0.1 seconds and release

Press F12 key and hold for 0.1 seconds and release

+1

Thank very much. Your F-18 profile is great. I really can't afford Vaicom Pro right not but this seems to do just about everything I need. By studying your commands, I was even able to create a few of my own like a Tacan call that puts in the freq without me having to say the numbers each time since I use the same mission all the time.

so that it always selects the correct F-key for the Supercarrier? Every time I fly, it is at a different place in the atc menu, so I almost always get the dreaded Go to Alternate.

INBOUND

Hey there, I'm glad you found what you needed. As for reading the comm menu, no, I have not found a way to do that. I'm looking for some solutions, but to no avail.

+1

INBOUND

The only way currently is to use vaicom so you will have to live with the current method of fumbling through the menus. With vaicom you can use the Select command. You only need to say the name of the boat or airfield then say select and it tunes to that radio freq then you can call inbound. If you have vaicom along with Baileys profile then you will be covered for anything you need to do with voice. Baileys profile is better at changing radio channels between the 2 radios in the hornet for instance. Not sure why vaicom is so bad at it. The sample commands in the manual to change radio channels do not work for the f18 or the F14 at all. I have tried many times to get it working. However Vaicom makes it easy to talk to Jtac or AWACS most of the time and have an actual dialog with them so to speak without having to see the comms menu pop up at all.

If you are lacking in funds then I am pretty sure you can get around $20+ at your local sperm bank for your deposit. That will pay for vaicom.:thumbup:

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

Heh Bailey I noticed that you didn't use the manual tuning in the Viggen

I managed it it's quite a carry on, I've also got a selector command for the base channel that jumps past these ALLM channels that are in the selector. The command is a bit slow to execute as there are a few calculations and a bit of manipulation required (and my programming is a disgrace)

I've got frequencies for UHF & VHF for all the Fields in Caucasus, Gulf & Nevada in the profile

Drop me a line if you want to add it into your Viggen profile

Edited by Weegie

Heh Bailey I noticed that you didn't use the manual tuning in the Viggen

I managed it it's quite a carry on, I've also got a selector command for the base channel that jumps past these ALLM channels that are in the selector. The command is a bit slow to execute as there are a few calculations and a bit of manipulation required (and my programming is a disgrace)

I've got frequencies for UHF & VHF for all the Fields in Caucasus, Gulf & Nevada in the profile

Drop me a line if you want to add it into your Viggen profile

Hey there, quite nice of you to stop by! Thats looking mighty good. I didn't add manual tuning because I noticed that the knob manipulation was based on press to turn (like the altimeter), instead 1 press = 1 turn (like the A10 or F5 radios). In some cases my solution would be broken by DCS randomly, or via a change in framerates from one user/session to another. I'd be elated to take a look at your solution if you would be so kind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure what's happened, but as of the latest DCS update, I can't get VA to even recognise jester! I've set up Jester, Chester and Yester as possible keywords, and none of them trigger anything in VA. Yet most other commands seem to be fine. What the?

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Not sure what's happened, but as of the latest DCS update, I can't get VA to even recognise jester! I've set up Jester, Chester and Yester as possible keywords, and none of them trigger anything in VA. Yet most other commands seem to be fine. What the?

Maybe something change in the keybinds?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Phoenix

F-16C

i7-8700K, Z370, 32GB DDR4-2400MHz, GTX 1080, FSSB R3L, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD's, Windows 10 Pro, Oculus Rift S

no idea. I think I'm gonna have to learn VA myself and start from scratch, especially as I have an Aussie accent.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

• 1 month later...

Thankyou have installed your VA Profile keep up the awesome work

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel® Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 20Gb RAM, 1070 8Gb, HPOmen 17", Thrustmaster Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1 SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView,

Modules:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

TF-51 Canopy Question

@Bailey

Thanks for the great work on the profiles. I was trying out the TF-51 the other day and when I say Canopy Open or Close it would only turn the crank a small amount so one would have to issue the command many times to open or close all the way. Any idea what I am doing wrong? TIA

@Bailey

Thanks for the great work on the profiles. I was trying out the TF-51 the other day and when I say Canopy Open or Close it would only turn the crank a small amount so one would have to issue the command many times to open or close all the way. Any idea what I am doing wrong? TIA

It might not be you. ED has, in the past, changed the way that canopies open and close. When I have some time I'll check it out. Thanks for coming by as letting me know.

@Bailey

Yep, they changed things. If you would like to implement the new change all you have to do is go to VoiceAttack, edit the command by double clicking. Change the Press-to-Hold to 7 seconds. Do the same for both the open and close commands. That should do it. Let me know how it goes.

Hey Bailey,

I have been using your F-18C voiceattack profile for a while now. Good work!

However, I have been experiencing random ACTIVE PAUSES in the game when I use your profile. I think the program is misinterpreting some random background noise or something and ACTIVE PAUSING. When I disable my headset mic, there is no problem. I have deleted the ACTIVE PAUSE line from the Voice Attack file, it still does it. I thought about deleting the keybinding, but I still like to use it from time to time. Just not when I don't intend to.

Do you have a suggestion what could be causing the problem?

System Specs:

AMD 5950X (liquid-cooled), Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro Motherboard, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz, Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2 TB, Seagate 2TB SSD, Geforce RTX 4080 GPU, Rosewill Glacier 1000W Power Supply, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (Stick, Throttle), Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals, NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 w/ProClip, (1) Vizio 40" 4K Monitor, TPLink Dual Band Wireless Card, Window 11 OS

Hey Bailey,

I have been using your F-18C voiceattack profile for a while now. Good work!

However, I have been experiencing random ACTIVE PAUSES in the game when I use your profile. I think the program is misinterpreting some random background noise or something and ACTIVE PAUSING. When I disable my headset mic, there is no problem. I have deleted the ACTIVE PAUSE line from the Voice Attack file, it still does it. I thought about deleting the keybinding, but I still like to use it from time to time. Just not when I don't intend to.

Do you have a suggestion what could be causing the problem?

Hi there and thank you!

Here is what I would do. The next time it active pauses your game, immediately alt tab to VA to see what command was heard. Thankfully you’ll be passed so you won’t have too much to worry about while you check.

Bailey,

I put in the 7 sec delay for the button press on the timing for PAUSE. But it does not seem to fix the problem. I have been getting multiple ACTIVE PAUSES during a mission. I have to turn off my mic to make it stop and then I cannot use voiceattack.

System Specs:

AMD 5950X (liquid-cooled), Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro Motherboard, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz, Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2 TB, Seagate 2TB SSD, Geforce RTX 4080 GPU, Rosewill Glacier 1000W Power Supply, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (Stick, Throttle), Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals, NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 w/ProClip, (1) Vizio 40" 4K Monitor, TPLink Dual Band Wireless Card, Window 11 OS

Bailey,

I put in the 7 sec delay for the button press on the timing for PAUSE. But it does not seem to fix the problem. I have been getting multiple ACTIVE PAUSES during a mission. I have to turn off my mic to make it stop and then I cannot use voiceattack.

Oh no! The 7 seconds was to close the canopy on the Mustang, lol. You need to tell me which command VA fires when it pauses the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Jester replying tom y command erratic.

Love the profile, been rocking it for a while. Returned from vacation and fired up DCS with VA. Jester randomly will answer my call. And sometimes not answer at all. I've changed nothing with the microphone settings. On start up, he will answer right away. Then as we get airborne the time for him to reply draws out. I look in the VA window while calling Jester and sometimes it will recognize but not answer. So I call him again and then the software will try to answer "Jester Jester"

Anyone experiencing this?

Steev099

503424331_deafjester.JPG.919f533b96a883adacd51c4984b97fc9.JPG

Edited by steev099

Good news for A-10C2 fans, the A-10C voiceattack profile is compatible with the A-10C2 (as far as the radios. I have not tested the DTC function yet). I have also added TACAN and ILS radio tuning.

Bad news, VoiceAttack cannot command the radios in a predictable manner because ED coded the radio knobs in inconsistent ways. I have made a bug report, so hopefully we can get that sorted and more predictively enjoy the VA profile. Here is the bug report: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=289163