Guy who Does Grim Reapers Youtube Tourtorials

grant977

Perhaps send a PM to him on YT? He sure has plenty of social media and GR links in his vids ...or just jump in his Discord channel and ask him lol.

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is this the guy with the scottish accent? I could listen to him for hours. Sometimes when practising carrier landings, I hear myself saying "engage a-o thro-ul".

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

I couldn’t find his user otherwise I would shoot him a message if you know it please let me know so I can shoot him a message.
Just send it to the grim reaper channel. Your message will surely reach him.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

I want to get a hold of him for his track IR settings his head movement is so natural.

Great freaking vids by the way.

Why so? You can't really use others TrackIR settings as they are heavily dependent from not just the sensor setup and their used screens, but as well their natural head movements etc.

It is not something that you can drag and drop and be happy. Even alone someone asking in a FPS games the popular streamers mouse sensitivities is stupid, as it depends from not just mouse, mousepad, but as well screen, chair, table etc configurations and their hand and arm sizes and use.

There is no silver bullet to "become better".

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.