Cant bind controls

I have a friend that wants to get into DCS, but he said the game is not letting him bind any controls at all. He's using an X56 and a Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad. If anyone has encountered a similar issue please share any info you may have. Thank you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have a friend that wants to get into DCS, but he said the game is not letting him bind any controls at all. He's using an X56 and a Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad. If anyone has encountered a similar issue please share any info you may have. Thank you!

I have a X52 pro and it does not work with the Spitfire anymore. I can bind the buttons in options but in game the buttons not respond. I dont know what is wrong. It worked before...

I have a X52 pro and it does not work with the Spitfire anymore. I can bind the buttons in options but in game the buttons not respond. I dont know what is wrong. It worked before...

Wow, thats weird. I wonder if it is something with the joystick not being recognized by DCS or something. I hope someone can give insight to our issues. Thanks for replying, Havremonster.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, thats weird. I wonder if it is something with the joystick not being recognized by DCS or something. I hope someone can give insight to our issues. Thanks for replying, Havremonster.

I hope they will fix it soon. There is nothing wrong with our stick's, but with the game. With all the modules bought, it is a very expensive game that I would expect problems like this would be taken care of immediately :(

I hope they will fix it soon. There is nothing wrong with our stick's, but with the game. With all the modules bought, it is a very expensive game that I would expect problems like this would be taken care of immediately :(

EDIT! I now tryed the game in champain with the Spitfire and the buttons worked fine, but in mission editor they not work...strange thing.

EDIT! I now tryed the game in champain with the Spitfire and the buttons worked fine, but in mission editor they not work...strange thing.

Ok, I found the problem. I had the "Game Avionic Mode" checked in mission options in Mission Editor and when I took it away, the buttons worked fine.

Ok, I found the problem. I had the "Game Avionic Mode" checked in mission options in Mission Editor and when I took it away, the buttons worked fine.

Awesome! Glad you got it working! I will let my buddy know and see if that fixes his problem as well. Thanks, Havremonster!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]