Gunsight

Scoll

The gunsight should move up and down when modifing the distance to target (like in the Mustang). It don't do that. So the center of the cross is always placed for a 700 m shoot. If you place the sight on 100 m / 200 m and shoot at a plane that is at this distance, you have to shoot with the center of the cross under the plane.

So there is a little mistake on the gunsight but it's boring that it's still not corrected. The cross is precise only when you shoot at about 700 m.

The gunsight should move up and down when modifing the distance to target (like in the Mustang). It don't do that. So the center of the cross is always placed for a 700 m shoot. If you place the sight on 100 m / 200 m and shoot at a plane that is at this distance, you have to shoot with the center of the cross under the plane.

So there is a little mistake on the gunsight but it's boring that it's still not corrected. The cross is precise only when you shoot at about 700 m.

oh that yes, that is anoying when you over shoot everything in this :P

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

hmm i think you have to turn on gyro to make it working

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

hmm i think you have to turn on gyro to make it working

No, Gyro work fine. When the plane move, the sight move with it. But the 0 position only correct when you place your sight for a 700m shoot. But for every distance, it work properly with the plane move (with gyro on).

But yes, A8 will have classic gunsight. In 109, it seem to follow correctly german doc so I think it's going to be ok ! :)

Wingspan of target X number of time in the circle x 10 = distance of the ennemy plane (in meters) !

Good instrument of measurment ! :smartass:

Good old Revi. Also confirming the bug on the Dora gyrosight. The guns are simply zeroed to 700m distance(verticaly included) and you cannot change it so when you have target 100m infront of you and the crosshair dead center on him youre lobbing all the rounds above him.