U.F.O.

Xilon_x

The second one you linked reminds me of the Travis Walton story. I wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if one of the truths that comes out is that there are human like beings (nords) that created their own species (greys) for the same purpose we use robots (helpers). I sometimes wonder what will come first, will we crack AI or create a new species from scratch. I also wouldn't be a bit surprised if they had a hand in our development...."created in their image"...

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second one you linked reminds me of the Travis Walton story. I wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if one of the truths that comes out is that there are human like beings (nords) that created their own species (greys) for the same purpose we use robots (helpers). I sometimes wonder what will come first, will we crack AI or create a new species from scratch. I also wouldn't be a bit surprised if they had a hand in our development...."created in their image"...

How does it remind you of a Travis Walton story?

He was poked,and she was not.

Not by aliens anyway.

As for the second thing,original translation of old testament,seems to suggest that.

Not buying all that Elohim,Nephylim stuff in that context.

There is no difference between that theory and bible itself.

Bow to "higher" power.

Not on your nelly.

self realizing that "ufo" phenomenon is real, and is in fact unidentified flying/swimming/space navigating VEHICLES (inhabited or not) and that "ufo" exist since as long as human race memory is a good thing.

It's nice to share proofs about it because proofs exist actually. (proofs that they are vehicles, way more potent than publicly known human tech, able to take control of nuclear arsenal, etc...)

The next step can only be beliefs, and that's when I think, at least for me, it's more than uncomfortable to openly talk about, and worst than all being affirmative… but it's just me.

The next step is not beliefs it is actual contact with visitors which would lead to trade and tourism between races.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

How does it remind you of a Travis Walton story?

He was poked,and she was not.

Not by aliens anyway.

As for the second thing,original translation of old testament,seems to suggest that.

Not buying all that Elohim,Nephylim stuff in that context.

There is no difference between that theory and bible itself.

Bow to "higher" power.

Not on your nelly.

Allegedly Travis encountered Blondes after the Grays left the room, they went to go get help, Blondes came and subdued him. I've never understood why people think they need to bow down to something or someone, I mean every one has folks that created them, you dont see em worshiping them on a daily basis, praising their existence, bowing down ..yeah silly.

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Well this is certainly true since all life on earth and elsewhere was “seeded” on the molecular level.

Everything literally has it origin from stars that went supernova. We are truly constituted from “stardust”.

Earthly Humans are just one species of “Aliens” that evolved in Earths environment dictated by the conditions here. Not forgetting the mind-boggling vast number of other life forms here with us on this planet which would also be “aliens” on any other world.

All of the variables on this planet affect how a species will evolve, just as it would differently in another planetary environment with different variables.

If we were “seeded” on another world with similar but different conditions, we would be much different with a strikingly different appearance. Like our brothers and cousins from Alpha Centauri or other star systems.

So we are no different from visiting entities, just another species which is obviously more advanced.

But it may not be them (themselves) that are here, but instead their AI Probes which could explain a-lot of what has been observed.

No...everything was brought in from Heaven via SpaceShip. In between histories every living thing in the Universe and in Heaven is in stasis apart from a crew who maintain it while God is creating the next Universe and Heaven's stack of dimensions. Once planets are created and at their destination in the Universe SpaceShips bring everything in from the stasis dimension to Earth. A sign of this is the monuments on Earth which indicate that something happened in a previous history at those locations. They are all puzzles and can lead to new technology some day. eg the Great Wall of China was built to protect a tea plantation from a big cat.

Creatures were flown in from Heaven after Noah's flood and that is when the monuments were built, roads across Europe, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, China, bridges, castles including the castle in Kent. Many think that the Romans built them but they did not, Heaven did.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Sorry. I have not read through the complete post, so does not know if it has been discussed.

I have a question. If the ufo is moving at 10000mph, why is there no disturbed air or a sonic boom?

There is no sonic boom for the same reason objects are not crushed,by their own g forces,

and for the same reason,that they can move to space,air and water with no apparent change in their capabilities.

Basically they behave like there are no laws of physics.So no one knows.

There is speculation that they have anti gravity propulsion,and that's why sometimes it looks like they exibit erratic movement.

Usually seen as glowing orbs because of anti gravitational effect..similar to looking at a pavement on a hot day.

It is assumed that inside that bubble rule different laws of space..even time.But,hey it is only a speculation.

At this moment in time your guess is as good as mine,or anybody's.

Well maybe not anybody's according to Gary McKinnon.

You know,that British guy who hacked the NASA and was about to be extradited to USA,but luckily he wasn't.

Edited by Void78

What do you mean that you are skeptical?Of course you are as you should be.

Open mind is all well and good,just one has to be careful not to open it too much..the brain can fall out.Skeptics are ok,debunkers are the problem.

As far as im concerned they are at the same level of idiocy as blind believers.

Opposite side of the spectrum.

In that particular case journalists trust those kids as well as psychiatrists,and so do I.

It happened in Zimbabwe..so?I see a lot of assumptions and presumptions here.Sure sign of indoctrinated mind.

Ever heard of Betty and Barney Hill case?

You know,they were a mixed race couple in 60s in U.S.I'm sure all they needed was more attention.There are a lot of cases.

Here are two examples of very credible accounts

Of course,their credibility is in the eyes of the beholder.

Only way to know,i mean truly know,is to experience it yourself.

But there is a lot of smoke out there,and the smell of the gunpowder is overwhelming.

Zimbabwe is an unlikely destination for Sentient Alien's to land because they would be mistreated. What is more likely to land there is Special Forces from Heaven.:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Sorry. I have not read through the complete post, so does not know if it has been discussed.

I have a question. If the ufo is moving at 10000mph, why is there no disturbed air or a sonic boom?

One theory is if you can create a gravitational envelope around your craft you are essentially slipping around in a solitary bubble. Almost like being in it's own state of existence. Bob Lazar actually does a pretty damn good job of explaining how it would work. He claims that the craft use emitters and focus a gravitational field in front of them essentially creating a downhill affect.

The next step is not beliefs it is actual contact with visitors which would lead to trade and tourism between races.

I mean between realizing phenomenon is true, and knowing all the truth / having contact like you say, there is only beliefs.

It has been demonstrated scientificly since a long time (70s ?), following observation of more than supersonic ufos doing no shockwave, that it's possible with principle of "magneto-hydrodynamic". Experiments demonstrate that in water with low energy needs, and in atmosphere with maybe 100s or 1000 greater energy needs, you can move fast and suppress shockwaves or stern/bow waves for a boat. Here in water :

mhd-wake-cancellation.jpg.3a006d5965189b524aa2df39aa1eb0a1.jpg

The principle is to electryze the fluid environnement at short distance, and apply Laplace EM forces on it, so you make the fluid environnement moving around the device. The discovering of this principle is as old as year 1900.

Scientific calculs guive a max speed, using this principle, of 17000Km/h (10500Mph) in thick air.

Allegedly (scientifics talking to others talking to public...) USA own 2000Km/h underwater torpedos using this.

Video in english showing the principle applyed to an aerodyne ("ufo") :

This principle does not cover all the spectrum of what "ufos" are capable of, but only moving high speed with no shockwave.

Most people are only aware of the Fire in the Sky version of the story unfortunately.

Most people are only aware of the Fire in the Sky version of the story unfortunately.

Yeah,i know what you mean.

Throughout my posts i have dropped few names that should be of interest to anyone who would like to research this topic on their own.

What i find hilarious is UFOs,UAPs,whatever they choose to call them are not that rare at all.

All you need to do is watch clear skies at night,every night for 15 min,and soon you will see for your self within a month.

And if you have any sort of IR optics much sooner than that.

What can i say i love to star gaze.:smilewink:

Edited by Void78
because that is what I do

We do about once a week but all I ever see is aircraft and satellites; I'm hopeful tho!

I use a pair of Nikon binoculars atm but have be debating forkin out for 12in dobsonion or a gen2 night vision monocular..

I use a pair of Nikon binoculars atm but have be debating forkin out for 12in dobsonion or a gen2 night vision monocular..

Well if your location(Austin) is current,it may be due to the so called light poisoning.

Too bright there.Or,maybe,Im just lucky.

Better without binos..higher SA:D

Edited by Void78

Well if your location(Austin) is current,it may be due to the so called light poisoning.

Too bright there.Or,maybe,Im just lucky.

Better without binos..higher SA:D

I live in the country outside of Austin so it not too bad, but yeah I'm sure it's not ideal either. Higher SA?

You know..Situational Awareness,that crucial dog fighting skill..also that osb button on AMPCD page in F 18.But i digress.

We are not here to discuss planes;).

Ahh gotcha, well they're not glued to my eyes the whole time I'm out there lol

Edited by Delta59R

The "ufo" incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana, 1967, with 7 officers' affidavits and declassified documents.

At this time, with 1 week between two incidents, all the nuclear missiles of two strategic sites - Echo Flight and Oscar Flight - were disabled during 24 hours, following "ufos" incursion on the bases.

Full conference of the 7 officers at national press club 2010 :

The declassified documents relatives to this incident : https://www.theufochronicles.com/2010/10/ufos-nukes-connection-press-conference.html#cross-section

Yeah good stuff, I started following this subject closely back in the late 90s and early 2000s. When they had that first gathering at the national press club in 2001 I was hooked! That account of the Japan airline over Alaska had my jaw dropped..

The "ufo" incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana, 1967, with 7 officers' affidavits and declassified documents.

At this time, with 1 week between two incidents, all the nuclear missiles of two strategic sites - Echo Flight and Oscar Flight - were disabled during 24 hours, following "ufos" incursion on the bases.

Full conference of the 7 officers at national press club 2010 :

The declassified documents relatives to this incident : https://www.theufochronicles.com/2010/10/ufos-nukes-connection-press-conference.html#cross-section

Some say "they" would never allow that we blow up this ( not saying OUR ) planet with nukes.

This is one dream that lets me sleep better at night.

It may well be that they have already done this several times. I would not be suprised if it came out they had.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Some say "they" would never allow that we blow up this ( not saying OUR ) planet with nukes.

This is one dream that lets me sleep better at night.

It may well be that they have already done this several times. I would not be suprised if it came out they had.

That is correct an intervention would happen, if a nuclear war were to take place, nuclear war would result in radioactive clouds covering the planet due to fallout. The sun would be blocked and an Ice age would happen. Ice ages are very difficult to fix, radiation contaminating a planet writes it off completely.....Heaven would not allow that as no one has the right to destroy this planet.

Now days the worst technology that could destroy Earth and the Universe is being used by idiots and that is tearing holes in the fabric of space which is where sink holes come from.:doh:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]