[NOT REALISTIC] drag chute

waow

F-16CJ blk50 is around the world with different countries. Greece Israel Turkey are using with drag chute.

It is not difficult to make 2 types vertical stabilizer.

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

F-16CJ blk50 is around the world with different countries. Greece Israel Turkey are using with drag chute.

It is not difficult to make 2 types vertical stabilizer.

That's true, but not the model ED are creating, so I really doubt we'll get a drag chute.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Labeling it as [NOT REALISTIC] is a bit weird, I know the US Vipers don't use drag chutes, but there are plenty of other block 50/52s that do.

I would love to have it, as it would at least be closer to a Norwegian F-16AM, but if they're very adamant that they are just doing a USAF/ANG F-16 then I guess not.

Labeling it as [NOT REALISTIC] is a bit weird, I know the US Vipers don't use drag chutes, but there are plenty of other block 50/52s that do.

I would love to have it, as it would at least be closer to a Norwegian F-16AM, but if they're very adamant that they are just doing a USAF/ANG F-16 then I guess not.

Since DCS advertise many variants F-16 would be made, must include parachute for foreigner countries F-16

Since DCS advertise many variants F-16 would be made, must include parachute for foreigner countries F-16

Which variants have been advertised? USAF/ANG Block 50, and...?

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Which variants have been advertised? USAF/ANG Block 50, and...?

Key Features of DCS: F-16C Viper

Professional Flight Model (PFM) and authentic fly-by-wire Flight Control System (FCS).

The most realistic model of the F-16C imaginable, down to each bolt and flake of paint, animated controls surfaces, lights, damage model, and landing gear.

Detailed simulation of the Viper’s many sub-systems like engines, fuel, electrical, hydraulic, radios, lighting, emergency, and many, many more. Although features like "auto start" are available, the sense of accomplishment cannot be overstated while learning to operate this state-of-the-art machine.

Dozens of air-to-air and air-to-ground weapons and sensors. From simple rockets to high-tech GPS and laser-guided bombs, experience what only F-16C pilots have experienced ‘til now.

A highly realistic and exhaustively researched cockpit that is mouse interactive with 6-degrees of freedom. Interact with the cockpit by pressing buttons and moving switches. You will feel like part of the aircraft with our Advanced Systems Modeling (ASM).

Authentic F-16C sounds.

Virtual Reality support. Take advantage of the latest VR technologies to immerse yourself in the simulation. Other than the G's, you will feel like you are there!

Multiple liveries for the United States Air Force and Air National Guard, Air Force, Greece, Israel, Turkey and others.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3913299&postcount=196

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Right, so they've said they will provide multiple liveries, not multiple versions of the aircraft. Paint schemes do not equal different versions of the hardware.

ED can do this simply thing. To choose on rearming menu the tail you want drag chute or normal stabilizer. As we we do for mirage. Either drag chute or eclair pod.

That would be no different than having the option of either loading a CFT or not.

But unlike the mirage where the addition is switching out the drag chute for a CM pack, adding a drag chute on the F-16 would require a major change on the 3D model so I doubt it will be feasible.

I don't know why the title of the thread says [NOT REALISTIC]? From the time that it IS REALISTIC from the time that are accurate info about that. And you can easily take reference the f-16.net

It is not so difficult. It takes 10min to make the research.

• ED Team
I don't know why the title of the thread says [NOT REALISTIC]? From the time that it IS REALISTIC from the time that are accurate info about that. And you can easily take reference the f-16.net

It is not so difficult. It takes 10min to make the research.

We are simulating an USAF / ANG F-16CM Block 50 circa 2007. A drag chute is not realistic for our Viper.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

Having atleast the external model of the viper flown by our own country would be nice to have. Only the Americans are getting their own stuff :(

Probably because we're the primary user, huh? Few thousand vs few dozen.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 4 months later...

Brakechute option

Hello guys,

I know that the F-16 we got from you guys are based on a USAF F16. And these don't have brakechutes. But it would be awesome to have a option to flew a F16 with chute. Around the world F16 BLK 50s flew with chutes. It would give a more authentic for some skins (Greece, turkey etc.) and it would keep the runway after the landing short. Maybe one of your 3d parts developer have a hand free.

Thank you :)

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, Iron Sights said:

Chute would a nice to have if you need to land in an emergency on a short runway.

This would rather be a job for arresting wires on runways. But this has also been on the wishlist for years.

• Like 3

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard