I-16 (Wonderful Addition) Question

StormBat

First and foremost, congratulations on this great Module, it truly is a welcome addition to the DCS World stage, and welcome yourselves.

First off, will there be an axis equivalent to it's era in the future?

Second, will you continue to create WWII Modules?

If yes to question 2 Can you PLease, Please, Please Make an La-7, Heck even an La-5 would be just as wonderful! :smilewink: :pilotfly:

LOL Sorry couldn't help asking the 3rd question. Cheers. :beer:

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base

First and foremost, congratulations on this great Module, it truly is a welcome addition to the DCS World stage, and welcome yourselves.

First off, will there be an axis equivalent to it's era in the future?

Second, will you continue to create WWII Modules?

If yes to question 2 Can you PLease, Please, Please Make an La-7, Heck even an La-5 would be just as wonderful! :smilewink: :pilotfly:

LOL Sorry couldn't help asking the 3rd question. Cheers. :beer:

La-5FN series 2 would be the top....

Oh yeah! I'd Purchase it day one. But we still need enemies to fight them. I think the B-239 Brewster would be a great addition as well. worked out great for Finland, and I remember flying her in il-2 sturmovik. Hard to learn at first(takeoff mainly) but once you did get to know her it was very satisfying indeed.

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base

Hey WinterH I'm a team player, and I feel ya, and your right that would be just as good, if not better too!... Anyway OctopusG no pressure, we sometimes get a little over enthusiastic here in DCS World Dream World. Again Welcome and your I-16, like I said is greatly appreciated.

i would rather a follow on with a more appropriate Russian ww2 era aircraft like an Il2 or a Yak3/9 series aircraft. Although La7 would be nice too.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Hi devs. If you plan to do other options for the I-16, then this should have been taken into account at the initial stage of development. Because when you try to hang the rockets, you have to throw away the inst.board. On I-16 24, 27, 28, standardized parts were used. You also have a strange box instead of cylindrical chassis domes, even though there should be windows in the domes, so that the pilot can see the condition of the chassis legs during the flight. Wrong shapes of pit doors, wrong flightstick, wrong kompass...

This is the 2012 model for sim IL-2 BOS, there are no such errors.

2a1753f5615a9cfac2a038800c5a4062.jpg

Edited by ЛИневич