New A-10 model..

Yeniceri

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problems

Hello! (sorry for my bad german english ;-))

first - congratulations and THX to Simmod - the final result is absolutely awesome!!! Love it!

Now my problem:

I installed A-10 with Modman and played successfully, looked great !!

one or two times later when i started my Lock On i had the same problem like the other guys here in the forum - seat in front of my Cockpit, my position deep between the wings and the bombs left to my head!

The seat has the same hight like my GAU 8A circle in the HUD!

Why does it work in the beginning and now not?!

I have installed the newest driver for my Graficscard, i uninstalled walmis F-15 and ADA Mod - nothing happened - same prroblem! So i installed the F-15mod and installed the patch for F-15 - same problem!

I Use a widescreen 22" - maybe ist important to help me!?

I had also edited the 1.3333x to 1.6 like discribed here in the forum - nothing happened - after i had started and closed Lock On and watched again in the grafics.cfg - 1.3333 was staying there... no idea why i have changed to 1.6 aspect ratio and after one round lock on everything is changed to 1.3333...??!

Please help me or give me an idea what i have to do - i wanna fly the new A-10!!! I must...

Thank you!!

Greetings from Germany - Steve

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys say you have a problem with out listing you system spec and you lock on settings makes it very difficult to help for the screen resolution problem i would down load LOCFG Tweak App v2.2 fromhttp://www.lockonfiles.com

it is in the configuration tool section I try to post a link it did not work.This lets you set things form outside lock on.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Hello! (sorry for my bad german english ;-))

first - congratulations and THX to Simmod - the final result is absolutely awesome!!! Love it!

Now my problem:

I installed A-10 with Modman and played successfully, looked great !!

one or two times later when i started my Lock On i had the same problem like the other guys here in the forum - seat in front of my Cockpit, my position deep between the wings and the bombs left to my head!

The seat has the same hight like my GAU 8A circle in the HUD!

Why does it work in the beginning and now not?!

I have installed the newest driver for my Graficscard, i uninstalled walmis F-15 and ADA Mod - nothing happened - same prroblem! So i installed the F-15mod and installed the patch for F-15 - same problem!

I Use a widescreen 22" - maybe ist important to help me!?

I had also edited the 1.3333x to 1.6 like discribed here in the forum - nothing happened - after i had started and closed Lock On and watched again in the grafics.cfg - 1.3333 was staying there... no idea why i have changed to 1.6 aspect ratio and after one round lock on everything is changed to 1.3333...??!

Please help me or give me an idea what i have to do - i wanna fly the new A-10!!! I must...

Thank you!!

Greetings from Germany - Steve

this worked very well for me .

my graphics config file , stays where i set it .

hope you get the same results .

scroll to the bottom .

pics included .

good luck .

cheers .

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=29515

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm still having trouble loading this Mod, everything shows green in Modman but it never attempted to alter the Meinit.xml file and I still don't have all the options for skins and flags. I would like to load a second copy of FC just for this mod alone but I'm not sure how to do it, if possible could some kind soul either PM me or put it in this post.

I'm most likely doing something stupid but I'd like some help please.

Thanks in advance

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

if you use modman 6 on a clean FC installation.

i am sure everything will be fine..

Hi Yeni,

I've already tried that and unfortunately it still wont load

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

I was having trouble also,I was either dl a incomplete file or one of the patch files instead of the A-10 A model file,BrumTX make sure the file size is 81.5 mb

****Sim Mod Team,Thank You very much for this Model.it's like a whole new game for me!!!!********

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was having trouble also,I was either dl a incomplete file or one of the patch files instead of the A-10 A model file,BrumTX make sure the file size is 81.5 mb

****Sim Mod Team,Thank You very much for this Model.it's like a whole new game for me!!!!********

I have downloaded twice and it's the same size 81.5Mb and with the extra PDF file it comes up to 83.498 Mb

Am I an abusive idiot ?

I'm having this problem after installing the new model.

When I look to the center of the cockpit, the canopy, HUD, and some of the instruments show a black layer.

screenshot029of3.jpg

If I move the point of view a bit to a side, up, or down, then it gets normal, but it is very uncomfortable to fly not looking to the center.

screenshot030ij1.jpg

Everything in the graphics.cfg file seems OK, so I think it must have something to do with meinit.xml, but Modman shows all green.

If I deactivate the reflections in the game config, I don't see the black layer anymore, except in the HUD.

Any ideas to solve this graphic glitch?

post system spec lock on settings as I and others have said in previous posts its realy hard to give a real answer with out some information

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

i missed the party, oh no i see its still going.

Massive effort Sim-Mod.

all those who love the A10 will be in heaven.

this new Sim-Mod A-10 model has definitely raised the bar, most impressive.

I'm having this problem after installing the new model.

When I look to the center of the cockpit, the canopy, HUD, and some of the instruments show a black layer.

If I move the point of view a bit to a side, up, or down, then it gets normal, but it is very uncomfortable to fly not looking to the center.

Everything in the graphics.cfg file seems OK, so I think it must have something to do with meinit.xml, but Modman shows all green.

If I deactivate the reflections in the game config, I don't see the black layer anymore, except in the HUD.

Any ideas to solve this graphic glitch?

Can you try something for me please.

Go to Modman and select file by file mode at the bottom right.

Scrool through the files and uninstall the files GLASS.TGA, GLASS2.TGA and GLASS3.TGA. See if that makes and difference for you.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Something else that we're seeing some problems with are the compatibility packs that we have made to make the SIM-MOD A-10A compatible with the ADA mod and or Walmis' F-15.

Please note that these packs are ONLY required if you have these mods installed. If they not installed, even if you have them in modman, but not installed, DO NOT install them!

The ADA mod and the CAW version of Walmis' F-15 meinits that we added the A-10's details into significantly alter some aircraft loadouts such as R-77's on the SU-27, or Mica missiles to the Mig-29. Please read the SIM-MOD A-10A Readme.pdf for more details for installation with these mods.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So... THX to all who helped me!

Sorry but nothing worked - its no 22" problem, no aspect ratio!

i installed Lock on and flaming cliffs new and now it works perfectly!!

So, yes its right - a clean Lock on version will solve the problem!!

THX to all!

Simmod - a second time - very great job!!! So - now you have to make a new Mig-29 ;-)

Greetings Steve - now flying A-10 ;-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very sweet, great work, thank you very much.

One question... how do the 'laser guided' bombs work?... not seen these before.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4