where is the castel? A historical site in complete trailer

bin801

In the complete Persian Gulf map release trailer, 24second to 28 second, there is an abandoned ancient city, a castel in front of the picture. Where is the city?

Coordinate , appreciate!

really a good place of interest! what is the city name?

It is good for helicopter traveling. Any background knowladge? Thank you!

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Good afternoon, I have already used this link and I have not been able to see the city of Ban nor the ruins of Persepolis; also I have used the coordinates of google earth and used for editor of Missions and they do not appear either. It gives the sensation that they are not on the map or do not coincide with real coordinates.

Thank you anyway

And you are on the latest open beta?

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance

Try this mission - I placed the Gazelles inside or right next to the sites. Change to other helicopters if necessary (they are hot on ground) or if you need to use airplanes change to 'turning point'. If you zoom in on the helos in the ME you will also see the sites.

If you still can't see the sites your map isn't on the latest beta or something else is wrong with it.

I altered Steinsch's mission for fixed wing aircraft. Waypoints 1, 2 and 3 are Bam, Rayen and Persepolis. You will just fly over them, if you use the waypoints. They are not very spectacular, from a pilot's point of view. :D

Bam Rayen Persepolis.miz

Screen_190418_205017.thumb.png.f607f865e94c4027afeae0098e8c3c05.png

Screen_190418_211515.thumb.png.b2b4f4ce72b7a3c147305b100969ce45.png

Screen_190418_205720.thumb.jpg.8a54e8580a68a7027d80493a4f67655e.jpg

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 2 weeks later...
Try this mission - I placed the Gazelles inside or right next to the sites. Change to other helicopters if necessary (they are hot on ground) or if you need to use airplanes change to 'turning point'. If you zoom in on the helos in the ME you will also see the sites.

If you still can't see the sites your map isn't on the latest beta or something else is wrong with it.

Thank you !!!! this is really helpful and the most easy way.

I altered Steinsch's mission for fixed wing aircraft. Waypoints 1, 2 and 3 are Bam, Rayen and Persepolis. You will just fly over them, if you use the waypoints. They are not very spectacular, from a pilot's point of view. :D

Thank you so much!!!!

really helpful, I'v flew your mission. Appreciate!

• 10 months later...