VR / Terrain Engine update

Shotsx74

Bug fixing can be a very slow and tedious process at times, and what seems like a simple problem can require really extensive testing and verification to ensure there are no unintended consequences. So in short, we have to be patient and also be grateful that we have such a dedicated and enthusiastic dev team working to continually improve this platform we all love so much. I can't think of many games that have received such consistent long term support from its devs.

+1

Agreed fully.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I can't think of many games that have received such consistent long term support from its devs.

There are new pilots in multi player every day it seems. I think that is the driving force behind the dev support. This game will never get old. In 20 years there will be the moon wars update.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground