EvilBivol?

LOL!

Unbelievable people still trying to discuss about that.

I'll stay with my "LOL" to avoid any banning... *runforcover*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

The real Ka-50 had the nickname Chernaya Akula: Black Shark, this comes from a Soviet movie which featured the Ka-50 and that's where some footage on Youtube comes from. Actually, I want to see that movie, but can't get it anywhere. I remember it having some evil Mi-24 or something, and the ka-50 blasts it from the sky.

The Ka-50 had the name Wherewolf for a while, but now it's Black Shark. The Ka-52 is called the alligator, which is a funny reference to the Mi-24 as it's known by the name Crocodile. Lots of pun intended :P

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Nice work Frostie, does kinda look like an official announcement to me, I spose blackninja2007 might find the answer to his question now if he happens across THIS thread.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

That page wasn't updated for a long time so we can't base our information on that. I believe EvilBivol close it because blackninja stated

because it is not addon, is new Helo sim

Which will cause a lot more confusing to everyone else. So to avoid it, he closed it. Wait for an announcement on whether or not its going to be an addon or standalone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As has been mentioned many times before, an official announcement concerning Black Shark is pending and therefore none of us are authorised to comment or answer questions until then.

This makes threads such as this, attempting to push for answers, rather pointless and we automatically close them.

So as SuperKungfu said - please be patient and wait for the announcement.

- JJ.

JJ