101 members have voted

1. 1. Which model?!

A-10A please! :thumbup:

yes A-10 pls

thx :thumbup:

:pilotfly:

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

what would be intertesting is, what would ED like to see?

i thought of a f-15 that is highly detailed, on which you can also see all engine details inside and outside. all antennas and a superb canopy for example,

also a new pilot that is similar to walmis, who wuld open the helmetgals when the canopy is open.

the same would be possible for the a-10.

the best would actually be when the modelers would built a modeler connection that works together, but that probably will be impossible

No...MiG-29K PLZ :pilotfly::joystick::thumbup::megalol:

...otherwise my hope is the Su-37 :)

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

i hope you all know that the mig 29k has a glascockpit, which meas, that ed would have to model a new 3d cockpit, cause they have the hardcode.

oherwis it would only be a mig 29c with 2 more pylons and no hook, becuase as far i know, there is a mig29k in this game, but not really available.

well well, i don´t know, what would be best?

i cannot model 2 jets at the same time, herefor some guys should start with a project.

maybe somebody would like to contact me when they would like to start over the a-10, i have tons of material of the a-10, also some very good material that could be used for the modeling itself.

that are muliside drawings of the a-10, i guess that it summs up to about 10 pages.

greetings

borchi

p.s.: check the blackbird and please post your opinion, would like to know what you guys think

if you want to model the A-10 first rather than the F-15, you could look into this project. http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=19804&highlight=A-10+model

Its a fully built A-10 but the poly Number is way too high. If you find it easier to reduce poly rather than building a new one from scratch then you are welcome to download that model. Or you can download it just for reference. Anyway, your modeling skills are really good and i just want to let you know that the whole community appreciates what you are doing. Cheers and good luck.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeniceri,

Your idea sounds perfect, I'll go for the MKI, but the OVT would be just as great. I'm really looking forward to whatever it may be. You do a great job for the comunity and although not everyone here is that positive, most of us really appreciate your work!

I hope, once your model has been finished, someone will be able to edit it to the real flight model, that will really add a new plane, but, it's not your fault you, or someone elses fault they, can't do it.

Good luck with modelling :)

1337-Oblivion2-jpg3.jpg

Транслейт плиз :D

Товарищи вы должны подумать о МиГ-29К потому что его можно легко вставить в ЛО если подправить MEInit.xml. но там модель из Фланкера 2.5 и она очень плохая.

Товарищи вы должны подумать о МиГ-29К потому что его можно легко вставить в ЛО если подправить MEInit.xml. но там модель из Фланкера 2.5 и она очень плохая.

I wih i knew what you guys are saying:huh:

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!