Yeniceri

Which model?!  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which model?!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys i don't understand why these planes? How will you make vector thrust control? You should first of all write script of using it. Su-30MKI - twoseater, you should make it possible use two seats. Do you know how it's hard to do this? Better on of these models: Аn-26, Аn-30, Il-76MD, Il-78, А-50, Tornado GR.1(4), Tornado F.3, Jaguar GR.3, F-15E Strike Eagle, EA-6B Prowler, F-14D Tomcat, E-2C Hawkeye, С-17, which you can find here.

Guys you don't even know how it's realy hard to make a plane for LO! Only the BEST modellers can do this. There only 4 new models of Planes/Helicopters that were made not by ED. You need to have very high level of modeling that you didn't show to us. Show how you modeling and i will say have your model chances to be puy by ED in BS.

Guys you don't even know how it's realy hard to make a plane for LO! Only the BEST modellers can do this. There only 4 new models of Planes/Helicopters that were made not by ED. You need to have very high level of modeling that you didn't show to us. Show how you modeling and i will say have your model chances to be puy by ED in BS.

MAFIA..

I am going to build a new model for fly in lockon...

Your point is?!?

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

Wich one do you want?

Eh? Su-37 does not exist anymore. The only plane had crashed. And LO doesn't have FM for vector Thrust Control. So that will be so unrealistic.;P

I don't want those planes for LO at all.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Whichever he choses, Its going to be worth the wait for the TVC nozzles alone, no other modeller so far has been able to do what they displayed with the f-35a model..

Am I the only one here that thinks it would be awesome to have? :huh:

Also,

To those with negative comments.. Knock it off. Seriously, The guy asks us what we wants and that in itself is really kind,

If he produces a model with a quality that displeases you, then dont use it. Check out their thread with the f-35a model if you want a 'sample'

• Like 1

The community newbie

http://winsbydefault.com/pics/dctf1ibxh7.gif

Replace this image! It's too big! © Administration

(max size: 150pix height, 50kb)

yes the TVC nozzles are cool to have but its not going to help in any way. Its just for show. You are rarely going to see it since its always behind you. And when you hit the afterburners, i think the cone is still going in one direction rather than follow the nozzles since i read that was hardcoded. Plus, the F-35A doesn't have thrust vector so that shouldn't be on it. So yea, i agree, stick to realism and it would be better to model the planes on the list ED wants.

Great work and it would be fantastic if you would spend your time reworking the Models that are currently in Lock on. :helpsmilie: now I have never done this in public but I am begging Please oh pretty please with sugar on top rework the A-10A. I have some thing you can work from and the favor would not be forgotten so one more PLEASE thank you for you time:thumbup:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

a new A10 model would really be great - the neglected hog needs a bit of attention

thx mate

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

yes the TVC nozzles are cool to have but its not going to help in any way. Its just for show.

Yes..It is just a cosmetic..Why is that a problem?...

You are rarely going to see it since its always behind you.

So we dont have to make wonderful skins for aircrafts becouse all we see is little dots on the air..

And when you hit the afterburners, i think the cone is still going in one direction rather than follow the nozzles since i read that was hardcoded.

Check that video..You'll see afterburnercone moves with the nozzle..Its around 50th second or something..But if you think the video quality is poor an you cant be sure what you see..I'l take screenshot of it just for you..(or a video..whichever servers your pleasure)

Plus, the F-35A doesn't have thrust vector so that shouldn't be on it.

Sue me!!

So yea, i agree, stick to realism and it would be better to model the planes on the list ED wants.

You can model what ever you want bro..If you can!

I sure will do the same..

If you dont like it..dont use it..

I think nobody here owns ED nothing..They buyed the game..and now enjoying it..ED is not paying any of us for building these models..

So NO MOD MAKER or MODELER have to stick to a ED wishlist..(if there is a list like that..but i dont think so!)..

Dont get me wrong..I like ED guys..They are way cool..This is not about ED.

I just made a model here guys..Its nice dont you think??

All the ppl surfing around and bashing the things that VOLUNTEERS spending sooo much time and effort to make something.

Why dont you get a life..

Geeez!!..you guys suck bigtime..

When the time of the poll is over..

I will do what voters (thanks guys) choose...

I hope that sound certain enough!..

And all the other ppl who helps, models, skins, mods, answers, and do anything they can in their own way besides bashing and talking empty,

THANK YOU!..Believe me, you guys have BIG role in my love for this sim ..

have a nice day..

PS: about A-10..Brother..I have a friend who wants a project to start modelling..I am going to try to convince him about modeling the A-10..If he accepts.. i will do the animations.. i promise :)

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

Happy Happy Joy Joy:thumbup::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly: You have just made my day Thanks man I try to help out Lofi on his but do to rel life he dropped the project and i don't have a clue on modeling so once again I thank you:drink::beer::worthy:

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

well i would like to give you my tu 160 blackjack to finish off , and put into Lo as a flyable , if you want it contact me , and i will give you the completed 3dmax file - finished to the best of my abilities - thred and pics of it are on this forum from a month or so ago !

i have seen your jsf youtube video - and i say awesome bring it on , and other 3d models besides - i am tempted to build some more 3d shapes and donate them over to you in the future !

you have done what most here can't you have delivered !

you made something new and added into Lo - frankly forget Ed , forget asking what the comminity of whiners , and free lunchers want - do what you want ,

make what you desire - do it for yourself , make it downloadable - thats the best democratic choice - don't ask just do your own thing :-)

well i would like to give you my tu 160 blackjack to finish off , and put into Lo as a flyable , if you want it contact me , and i will give you the completed 3dmax file - finished to the best of my abilities - thred and pics of it are on this forum from a month or so ago

I just checked the forum and meet mister Blackjack..

it is B E A Utiful ...

And thank you for offering shareing with me..Honored !...

But..

there are problems..

1-Actually..I really want to make all of those planes up there..And i really dont have time for all of them..I only got time for doing one of them..

2- i really need major code help... I dont know how to change the engines location..I dont know how heatblur works..I dont know how high altitude trail works..(i just used the f-15 for all these)..

i want to do above planes..

PLUS a decent f-16, A-10, And i want to design my own fantasy aircraft..

I have a loooong list :)

if i find even a bit of time to polish and animate jack..I'll be glad..

but its not near future thats for sure..

i have seen your jsf youtube video - and i say awesome bring it on , and other 3d models besides - i am tempted to build some more 3d shapes and donate them over to you in the future !

you have done what most here can't you have delivered !

Spoiled :huh:

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

speaking about the A-10, you should look into the thread I made a long time ago regarding the A-10 model if you are interested. The last person who was working on it, Lo-fi, ran into some computer trouble. And he doesn't really have time to get some parts for his computer and extract the file out of there. So that's why that project came to a halt.

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=19804&highlight=A-10+model

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its pity that lots of good projects did fade out in time..

I hope it wont happen to one of my beybies :)

That a-10 project was really nice...

I wish i could do both in same time..

I hope that friend of mine agrees to do it..

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

hi guys,

because of timedelay do to the absence of tomcatz,

i am thinking of a 2nd project, besides my blackbird which is mentioned here in the forum and probably well known, if not check it .

the project i thought of was a new highly detailed f-15 or a-10.

the f-15 was my first choice, because walmis model has a few mistakes and he is not able to get the data back.

hope that it is a good idea, what do you guys think?

i also thought of a mig29 ovt but as far i know the thrust direction is directed by the hardcode, and what you can see in the video is a thrustvector but only the ineffective animation, but if you know more let me know, i am really interested in it.