[UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] HARM TOO no target lock

Selecting TOO mode I have no way to select the target.

Isn't there supposed to be a steering target designator on the HARM DDI? Once the HARM DDI is made SPI, how do you select the target? E.g I have SA-6 and SA-8 on the RWR and the HARM DDI, but can not select the target.

There is no target id on the HUD, just a square.

The HARM will not fire in the TOO mode. SP is ok.

Latest DCS non beta in use.

Could someone make a training scenario. Also a training mission for IFF.

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

I too am having problems. in both modes.

1. Can't cycle targets with the "I" key in either mode..checked and it is setup with that key.

2. Can't fire the missles in any mode. Everything else seems to work fine

3. Tried to switch to left screen sensor..still can't cycle targets. Don't get the diamond in the up right ever..no matter how may times I try to push the radar change button

4. In SP mode..missle says ready..Master Arm is on..target is locked in HUD..still can't cycle targets and have never had a missle launch...

HELP!

You have to have the diamond in the right upper corner first before you can change targets. Not sure what you mean by "radar change button". Can you identify the keystroke you are using if you are using the keyboard?

So you can’t designate the HARM display to be Sensor of Interest? You are able to switch SOI between the HUD and other displays though right?

------------------- PC SPEC -------------------

i5-9600K @ 5GHz, EVGA GTX 1080 SC, 16GB DDR3200 RAM, Corsair H80i V2 AIO. DCS World 2.5.x on dedicated 128GB SSD. Oculus Rift CV1 or 32” 1440p Monitor, DelanClip & OpenTrack. VoiceAttack, Viacom 2.5, Virpil WarBRD Base + VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals

can not get the diamond to appear with the "sensor control left button"...it never shows up

RAlt+,

Just to check - The diamond is not the HUD target diamond but the very tiny one that shows up on the right top corner of the DDI. It shows which DDI is currently active for the pilot to use. Sensor left if you need to use the left DDI, sensor right if right DDI and sensor down if bottom DDI.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

Just to check - The diamond is not the HUD target diamond but the very tiny one that shows up on the right top corner of the DDI. It shows which DDI is currently active for the pilot to use. Sensor left if you need to use the left DDI, sensor right if right DDI and sensor down if bottom DDI.

Hi, newbie here , how to sensor left,right down. where is the Sensor ? Thanks in advance:

Hi, newbie here , how to sensor left,right down. where is the Sensor ? Thanks in advance:
Sensor control switch is a switch on the stick. It's just called that I guess cause it... controls sensors in some way.

OK Bard, here's a step by step for HARM TOO mode.

1. A/G Master Mode

2. Master Arm set to ARM

3. Select HARM DSPLY on the TAC menu (alternatively select HARM in STORES format)

4. Assign TDC priority to HARM DSPLY via sensor control switch. Confirm diamond is in upper right corner of the HARM DSPLY format

5. Use RAID/FOV switch to cycle emitters.

6. Press cage/uncage to hand-off emitter to HARM. Confirm "H-OFF" is displayed.

7. Depress weapons release button.

yes, yes, RWR on EW on the right DDI

U turn the RWR power on after startup from is panel ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Jak, thank you for the steps, but I have already tried those steps multiple times...still no diamond
If you're not getting a diamond there is a separate problem. Can you assign anything else as TDC priority? Try the RDR ATTK page, for example.