The Viper sub-forum?

Xanix

I know, I know... maybe is to early but, ED is it possible to already add an ‘area’ for the F-16?

It’s already in development. Some monthly updates and pictures of the project would be really, really nice!

Also, the Hawk is gone. It’s forum as vanished. Why can’t it have its little ‘place’, in here? Some people still fly it on DCS... how are we supposed to share information and tips now; please, bring it back. Good or bad, the Hawk is part of DCS history.

Regards to all

The Hawk is still there, in Legacy Versions

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=207

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Well, I am convinced that the Viper forum will show up end of spring, when the DCS F-16C enters EA ;)

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Well, I am convinced that the Viper forum will show up end of spring, when the DCS F-16C enters EA ;)

EA at end of Spring? Who said that and where? :huh:

Only thing I heard from ED so far is that they hope to make it happen at the end of the year.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

EA at end of Spring? Who said that and where? :huh:

Only thing I heard from ED so far is that they hope to make it happen at the end of the year.

The F-18 entered EA end of spring last year, the F-16 enters EA end of spring this year ...

Btw, wishful thinking ;)

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

The F-18 entered EA end of spring last year, the F-16 enters EA end of spring this year ...

Btw, wishful thinking ;)

Man, you gotta be really careful with such statements and clearly mark them as your own thinking, because that can really set off an avalanche on these forums ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Man, you gotta be really careful with such statements and clearly mark them as your own thinking, because that can really set off an avalanche on these forums ;)

To be fair he didn't say spring of which year :lol::thumbup:

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

To be fair he didn't say spring of which year :lol::thumbup:

:megalol: