[RESOLVED] Computer IP release mode does not work in multiplayer

DeMonteur

I set up IP and IP TO TGT(brg,rng,altdiff) in multiplayer as RIO and set up release mode to computer IP. When the pilot marks the IP the WCS works like in Computer Target mode. It shows release cue for the IP not for the target. Another strange thing is when I am on Special category, there is continuously illuminated Air-To-Ground option. Tested on 3 servers with 4 pilots. Plane was always hot.

Edited by IronMike

silly question but did you select the station that the munition is on?

EDIT: disregard that statement, i misread the question

Edited by SilentGun

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Same problem here. After designating the IP the HUD doesn't switch to the offset location with a human RIO in the back. Haven't checked the pilot TID readouts though.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Has anyone managed to make successful use of IP bombing with multicrewing? Because we can't make it work here :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

@HB

Can you guys look into this issue?

How to reproduce: During multicrewing, when the pilot designates the IP, the cues on the HUD do not jump to the offset location as they are supposed to in IP-bombing mode.

Me and my pilot are always doing cold starts with rearming through the ground crew and manual entry of the IP and the IP-to-TGT offset, if that matters.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Awesome, looking forward to it getting fixed, as I really like that feature of the Tomcat! :thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 4 months later...

Tested this again yesterday and it's still bugged. Any chance for a fix soon?

If it helps: I noticed, that the problem seems to be, that the IP-TO-TGT data that the RIO enters is not getting forwarded to the pilot. When the RIO enters this data (range, bearing, altitude), it gets saved on his TID screen, but the numbers on the pilots TID repeater remain zero.

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 month later...
We just bumped it internally. Sorry for the long wait, guys.

Finally :)

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Here it is now:

• Fix for IP to TGT settings not synced in multicrew (for CMPTR/IP bombing)

I was waiting quite a while for this and I'm really happy to see it fixed finally! Thanks a lot guys! :thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg

Here it is now:

I was waiting quite a while for this and I'm really happy to see it fixed finally! Thanks a lot guys! :thumbup:

Our pleasure. Yeah, bit by bit, we shall get them all! :)

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/