DCS Carrier Discussion

Airhunter

If I buy the module but my buddy doesn't, can we still play on the same server? Or can't he play on my server because of the missing module?

Not having the supercarrier won't prevent you from joining any servers. You can still join, but you will not be able to land on a supercarrier if there is one on the server.

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

Not having the supercarrier won't prevent you from joining any servers. You can still join, but you will not be able to land on a supercarrier if there is one on the server.

Not true. Unless there was a recent change they stated that non-owners could land on the carrier. They would not get CaseI/II/III comms nor could they spawn.

Edited by Revelation

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Pre-ordered it...

it's disappointing they did not include the actual Nimitz as a carrier you could select IMHO....But no big deal I suppose.

There are already skins online that convert the Stennis to the Nimitz. Definitely not the same as having it natively, but at least it works for the visual aspect.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Man... 50% off for Hornet drivers and a bundle for all others with SC+FA-18C+Su-33 for 64.99$...?

You guys at ED know how to make customers spend their money happily!:clap:

Never bought a ship for a flight sim before. feels great already. thx ED.

3 ships in fact. ;) Bet you even feel more happy now. :smartass:

Im also SC Owner now

Hope the Kuznetsov comes a little bit earlier

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

While I am bitter about Su-33 being part of the package when I already have one and as REDFOR getting the whole thing for Kuznetsov is a bit much, after seeing the price I’m in. With the pre order discount and ED miles. I atleast hope the weapons and sensors on the Kuz are at a similar level of fidelity. While I both understand and wish that the Kuznetsov was higher fidelity with deck crew and the like, it makes sense and I’m still in

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• ED Team

Thank you all for your pre-orders and support, it means a lot to us!

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Nothing Special...Its another Fighterjet-Simulation-Dream come true.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

Forgot I owned the Hornet already lol! Bargain carrier for me.

i5 4690k / MSI Gaming 5 / 2 x 8 GB Crucial Ballistix ram / Zotac AMP! 980Ti / 2 x 250 SSDs

Flight Controls:Virpil VPC MoogoosT-50 / MFG Crosswinds / GVL Throttle / Oculus Rift CV1

3 ships in fact. ;) Bet you even feel more happy now. :smartass:
But if you don't own the F/A-18C and the SU33, You only have to Pay 5$ for the SU33 and the SC,in the Hornet Bundle.

If you already own the F/A-18C and the SU33, the SC alone cost you 25$.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ordered as well. I need help with line up for cat launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Preordered. Well played ED, well played.

Asus z170 motherboard; Intel i5-6600K OCd to 4,5GHz; Corsair 32GB DDR4 3000MHz; ASUS Cerberus 1070 Ti; Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD; Schiit Valhalla 2 headphone amp w/ Bifrost multibit DAC and Sennheiser 650 headphones; HP Reverb; Saitek x65-F; TrackIR5