DCS Carrier Discussion

Airhunter

Well I heard people say it will not come when there is a sale, and it's still on sale

They were referring to the big sale where you could try any module you wanted for a month. That sale ended yesterday.

How is it that we have one of the best Sims ever to be made.... EVER PEOPLE with full VR and bla bla and people are still crying about not being able to wait. Go fly all the damn planes or do something productive. The SC is not coming out today and when it does it will be around 2 am like every time. Are we all going around in circles on the same impatient ADHD topics....? If we would put all the effort we spend crying into making modules maybe we would have every single plane ever made. Not surprising that we humans did not learn anything after the 2 great wars and are still fighting today ;).

Edited by Squirrel249

I was hoping the Supercarrier manual would be posted somewhere today.

Something to read before I go home.

Already available since about 2 to 3 weeks... ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Geeeze... My OB is still up to date.

Go ahead and drop the boat...I don’t feel like working today!

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Never mind.

Nothing to see here.

Walk on...

Edited by Viking 1-1

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Where is Glowing Amraam's Supercarrier release video?

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

All good…

The changelog doesn´t say anythink about the carrier, but the update is called "open beta super carrier update"

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

https://updates.digitalcombatsimulator.com/

here you can check, if the update is live (the carrier update is 2.5.6.49

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

I've two huge problem

1)i can't see the update, both on steam open beta and standalone open beta

2)doing check licence I can't import my dupercarrier licence f t on steam

Can someone help me?

, thanks!!!

Nemo me impune Laecessit

I've two huge problem

1)i can't see the update, both on steam open beta and standalone open beta

2)doing check licence I can't import my dupercarrier licence f t on steam

Can someone help me?

, thanks!!!

Update isn't live just yet.