Vaicom breaking issue in MP (No F10 Menu)

MarkP

Hello,

i fly exclusively in VR and was really stroked to finally use VA and Vaicom.

I setted up everything and its recognizing the plane in the panel and everything is working flawless.

Beside one major issue:

When i fly in MP, i cant get the communications menu up. In singleplayer its working flawless! I need that menu as a backup (for example when i need to do deeper things like AAR communication).

I double checked the config tab and the "Hide F10 Menu" is unchecked. So what can cause that issue? I flew two times with the squad in a big campaign and couldnt refuel because the f10 menu decides to not show :(

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

Hello,

i fly exclusively in VR and was really stroked to finally use VA and Vaicom.

I setted up everything and its recognizing the plane in the panel and everything is working flawless.

Beside one major issue:

When i fly in MP, i cant get the communications menu up. In singleplayer its working flawless! I need that menu as a backup (for example when i need to do deeper things like AAR communication).

I double checked the config tab and the "Hide F10 Menu" is unchecked. So what can cause that issue? I flew two times with the squad in a big campaign and couldnt refuel because the f10 menu decides to not show :(

Check "Use with Multiplayer" and "Allow Options". This way you can just hold a radio button and say 'Options' you'll see everything available as normal, even with the Menus disabled

There is no "Hide F10 Menu" and you don't normally use F10 when refuelling.

You can "Disable Menus" and you should, otherwise they'll be flashing up every time you talk.

You can also "import F10 commands" which will import special F10 menu commands for things like EWRS and JTAC reports, resetting tankers and so on, it can be janky and I wouldn't use it myself, I would use the 'options' command.

As for the tanker just say "<Texaco/Arco/Shell>Approaching for refuel" and "ready pre-contact" when in position, done, "abort refuel" or "breakaway" if it all goes wrong.

EDIT: There IS a general bug with the F10 menu, it sometimes won't show for clients unless the host immediately pauses the server on load and unpauses after everyone has joined.

Edited by Sadist_Cain