new A-10a Fueltank

Here we go !!!!

now it is done, the new a-10 fueltank is placed into the game!

two more things have to be done before i will try to upload it in some, to us well known, download page.

a little line underneath the tank has to be done, which takes about 5 min to be done and the mapping is the last step.

i have replaced the ptb-3000 for now, because the real fueltank has about 2800 liters.

i will check if it is used by any specific model, i hope not.

when all will be done there will be a new ptb-3000.lom file available which is not yet existing in lockon.

i hope you will enjoy the pictures like i do sofar.

by tghe way, before somebody will ask that question.

yes fuel is added to the a-10 !!!!!!

WH1187493027W46c7b4a3b0c79-ScreenShot_387.jpg

WI1187493100W46c7b4ec761a5-ScreenShot_386.jpg

when the mod is done it will be possible to carrie 3 external fueltanks on the a-10

for further questions, write me pm

thanks

borchi_2b (boom boom)

p.s.: with a max takeoff weight i had 24000 pounds of fuel available.

i had to switch the internal fuel dwn to max 80%

• Like 1

looking foward to it ! great job :thumbup:

:pilotfly:

S77th-NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

hm... add a good texture (I hope this fuel tank doesn't have bug with full shadows like MiG-29 and F-15 moded fuel tanks) and unless you have some other problems this should be good addition for long range A-10 missions... I just wonder how many people will want to fly long range in an aircraft as slow as A-10 :huh:

No longer active in DCS...

They are done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WR1188429357W46d5fe2dce515-ScreenShot_410.jpg

now the fueltanks are done.

does anybody know a good page i could upload them?

otherwise i would upload them on my squadpage, as far i jave the permission.

everything is tested, fuel is added to the plane, they are dropable and will not interfear with the gear.

i hope you guys all like the mod.

it is ready to bring joy to the hog lovers like i am.

greeting

borchi_2b

(boom boom)

well the best thing is, when you have lope that you allow your a-10 to carrie the 3000liter fueltanks at the pylons 4 6 and 8.

you could make a copy of your meinit.xl and install the new one, readout the weapons with lope write it down and reinstall your original one.

then you could set the armament of the a-10 with lope to the once i have in the my meinit file.

that should be a possible way

greetings

borchi_2b

• Like 1

borchi_2b, few words about your mod: first of all you 3d model not so good, texture also and why your's new fuel tank replases fuel tank of Su-24? It could be put in game without replasing anything! And do you know how many gallons/litres in your fuel tank i think less than 3000 litres you should make corrections in MEInit.xml file!