purchased FA 18

timj

Hi timj,

Did you purchase on the web store? The modules are tied to your account.

You just login when you launch DCS, then go into the module manager once DCS is loaded. It should then ask if you wish to install any modules you have purchased.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

It works on both open beta and release versions

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I have had a delay when paying by credit card also. Everything completed on the pay page and then go back to DCS and nothing there. Usually it's only 5 minutes or so as I keep messing around trying to figure what is wrong and then, suddenly there it is.

Thx PAGANUS..

I had a look and it said awaiting payment ??

bloody PAYPAL..

SO WILL FA18 WORK ON 2.5.4 OR open beta only..

if you know by chance..

I believe you can cancel it and retry but if you can't cancel it will go away over time or you can go to "Chat Support" and they can cancel it.

I've had a paypal transaction hang before and that's how I resolved it.

Woohoo..

Just got the FA-18 and also bought the NEVADA TERRAIN..

Loading them both up now,, hopefully Fun times ahead

:thumbup:

LOL timj - glad you got it all sorted out and bought a new terrain :-). Nevada is an excellent terrain. That's the thing with DCS, you just can't stop buying modules etc. I have bought loads of modules but only know how to fly F5 and FA18 (and i'm still trying to learn many of the F18 functions). I just bought the new F14 but know I won't get round to flying that for months yet - still got the Harrier, Mirage, A10C, etc etc to learn also lol. A never ending journey - that's what I love about this game :-)

Computer Specs:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

Thermaltake 360 AIO Water Cooler

32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600Mhz RGB RAM

GeForce RTX 2080 Super [ NVIDIA]

512GB Adata M2 NVME (boot drive)

1TB Adata M2 NVME

1TB WD Blue SSD

Corsair RM850x Power Supply

Phanteks Enthoo Evolve Case

Samsung 43" 4K Smart TV (used as monitor)

TRACK IR 5 + Wireless DelanClip Head Tracker

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

Woohoo..

Just got the FA-18 and also bought the NEVADA TERRAIN..

Loading them both up now,, hopefully Fun times ahead

:thumbup:

Guess I need to think about Nevada also. If nothing else it would be nice to have names I can pronounce.