F-14 Paint Schemes Wishlist / Requests Thread

Jack

That VX-4 F-14B is really sweet, too:

60250963_1319417728227323_7602329466697678848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.xx&oh=183bc15b9a732db370e7987488fcb770&oe=5D59DD2F

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Formal skin request please!!! I am looking for someone to make a skin for my friend and I. It's the hi-viz VF-154 Tomcat from their days on Kittyhawk. Can anyone please hook us up? If so please hit me via PM, we have a few minor tings we want to change to make it ours!! It would only be the skin, not names on canopy or pilot uniforms/helmets.

Thank you in advance!

F-14_Tomcat_VF-154.png?width=946&height=676

Formal skin request please!!! I am looking for someone to make a skin for my friend and I. It's the hi-viz VF-154 Tomcat from their days on Kittyhawk. Can anyone please hook us up? If so please hit me via PM, we have a few minor tings we want to change to make it ours!! It would only be the skin, not names on canopy or pilot uniforms/helmets.

Thank you in advance!

I'd love to have that one. That bird was hanging over my bed as a 1/72 scale model by Hasegawa. Wonderful livery.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you in advance!

I'll try doing this. :)

Ace Combat and USN

Could someone make an OMDF livery like from AC5 for the F-14, and even if it isn't canon can it be stationed on OFS Kestral II it would be Greatly Appreciated! PM me if you will do it. Thank You!:pilotfly:

VFA-206.thumb.png.6a6f3c965618d40be2878cc0b180dd71.png

Edited by Callsign

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just wonder where I can find the high-vis version of the warning decals to use. Downloaded Heatblur's paint kit but all the templates in there are with low-vis decals.

The only ones with usable resolution I found on google were some illustration images of model decal, but I don't think they are ok to use on skins...

• 2 months later...
Hi guys, just wonder where I can find the high-vis version of the warning decals to use. Downloaded Heatblur's paint kit but all the templates in there are with low-vis decals.

The only ones with usable resolution I found on google were some illustration images of model decal, but I don't think they are ok to use on skins...

You'd probably have to create them, or convert the low-vis ones in the template to hi-vis. Have you looked at the MIL-STD-2161 manuals? They have large diagrams of every marking on USN/USMC aircraft and the colors used. Typically "Insignia Yellow" and "Insignia Red." The manual should give FS numbers.

• 2 weeks later...
VF-201 “Hunters” cats from Dallas TX!

[ATTACH]210713[/ATTACH]

After some time and practice, I think I'm ready to tackle the Hunters, maybe even VF-202 Superheats as well. I know they flew As all the way until they transitioned in '98 but they were local to me and I want to see them in DCS sooner than later. I'm planning to try and do the CO's bird around when they transitioned, the standard tactical scheme, and then the tac scheme with the partial color tails. Eventually I'll do High-Vis with the Superheats too, and since I'm on a what if bender maybe even Superheats in a modernized lo-vis scheme as though they didn't disband.

Other thing to note, Hunters were supposed to have gotten a bunch of birds back LANTIRN capable but I guess those got sent off to a fleet squadron instead.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

• 3 months later...

Greetings and S` to all :D Anyone out there trying to make a fictional Blue Angels and Thunderbirds for the F-14B?

I already have the USAF Thunderbirds for the teen fighters F-15C, F-16C and F/A-18C. Would be great to have it for the 14B too.

For the Blue Angels, i have them only for the F/A-18C. Tried to find them for the F-14B, F-15C, F-16C but couldn't finnd any yet.

They would be great especially for a fictional Diamond formationn fly-by :D

Thanks to all the fascinating skin-makers out there who share them for free. A snappy Salute to you! :)

MSI MPG Z390I Gaming Edge ACMSI RTX4090 Gaming X Trio 24G OCIntel I9-9900K32GB DDR4 Kingston Hyper X + Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCE Ultimate + Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + WinWing Orion 2 F-16EX Viper Joystick + WinWing Orion 2 F/A-18 Hornet Throttle with Finger Lifts + MFG Crosswind Pedals + Pico 4 + HP Reverb G2 + Track IR5 Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + LG 34GN850-B Monitor 

I was nearly done with a fictional F-14 Blue Angels pack, but I had an HDD crash and lost all of it. I may try it again if nobody still has done it, but the problem I ran into was matching the Blue's tail numbers. Have not been able to find a font that matches is, and am not so great at hand-making anything just yet.

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Sorry to hear that. Thanks much boss! :) no rush...

MSI MPG Z390I Gaming Edge ACMSI RTX4090 Gaming X Trio 24G OCIntel I9-9900K32GB DDR4 Kingston Hyper X + Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCE Ultimate + Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + WinWing Orion 2 F-16EX Viper Joystick + WinWing Orion 2 F/A-18 Hornet Throttle with Finger Lifts + MFG Crosswind Pedals + Pico 4 + HP Reverb G2 + Track IR5 Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + LG 34GN850-B Monitor 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
VF-201 “Hunters” cats from Dallas TX!

[ATTACH]210713[/ATTACH]

@ It's a year or so late probably but you'll be getting your wish soon. Finally getting VF-201 nailed down:

lTGcDbf.png

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

• 5 months later...